• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 PC Screenshot Thread

Markie

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) + Reshade

48993478918_948114621a_o_d.png

Markie

BusierDonkey BusierDonkey Nice captures. Screenshots from this game had me so confused at first. Because exteriors are extremely stylized and cartoony but some interiors seem to not be that way at all, it's almost as if there's a lack of consistency between exteriors and interiors. I thought some shots were from a different game or some kind of UE4 Benchmark when i first saw this game.

Hero Of Gallowmere Hero Of Gallowmere Nice Batman AK shots. This last game is so technically impressive it almost makes me want to play through the series, even though i never really get interested on it for some reason (and i know they are mostly excellent games).

You definetly should play them someday.
Especially if you are a Batman fan.
Rocksteady really cemented themselves as one of the greats this gen(at least in my opinion).

I consider Arkham Knight to be the definitive superhero game and one of the best video games ever made.
I like it so much that I've collected all the riddler trophies in the game 3 times(2 times in Arkham City and 2 times in Arkham Asylum).
Gonna start my 4th 100% playtrough soon.

BusierDonkey BusierDonkey Nice captures. Screenshots from this game had me so confused at first. Because exteriors are extremely stylized and cartoony but some interiors seem to not be that way at all, it's almost as if there's a lack of consistency between exteriors and interiors. I thought some shots were from a different game or some kind of UE4 Benchmark when i first saw this game.

The Outer Worlds is stylized differently dependant on the area you're in. Edgewater/Rosewood are like the crown jewel of the colony, places you'd use in ads. They are very campy sci-fi and full of color, something you would imagine would appear in the original Star Trek or old sci-fi serials. Monarch is a gritty rusty, dreadful place, I only took a handful of shots of it (the cave in post #1,053) as it really is an ugly place despite being pretty interesting. The space stations and ships are all pretty mechanical and would actually fit perfectly in any sci-fi game like Mass Effect, and Byzantium is a place where ridiculously wealthy people live, which is where all the fancy gilded interior images come from. It shows a distinct separation between the classes and settlements of the colony.

Regardless of which settlement you're in though, when you look closer, they're all falling apart. Walls are broken, lights are failing, trash is piling up, it does a good job of showing how badly the colony is doing.

Last edited:

Markie

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction + SweetFX

49036036866_af840cde55_o_d.png

This game looks way too good for 2010. The lighting and art direction is so great and even with low res textures it manages to still look good nowadays. Just like Mirror's Edge for 2008.

Trailmakers

4sgv02T.jpg

DYrjBjn.jpg

It's frikking Banjo Nuts and Bolts, right down to the shitty vehicle controls, except you can make so much more. I made the JLG telehandler I operate at work. I took the damned thing apart to paint it so I know how to build one. The arm works, the outriggers work, the boom works, it all just works. Put Todd Howard on suicide watch.

CGc3mJz.jpg

See those mountains? You can go there.

i4m0rI4.jpg

This image is more accurate than you might think, they tend to shit out all the internals when you do something stupid like exceed the weight limit by 20,000lbs.

Project Cars 2 - Reshade and file tweaks.

With the added changes I made today, I'm running the game at 4K/60+ (limit set to 64 through Nvidia settings) with my reshade active, and completely eliminated the game's stutter issue. GPU barely breaks a sweat anymore.
Q454Xr1.jpg

W5pYv0P.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom