• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

NeoRaider

Aug 1, 2015
Life is Strange: True Colors

Markie

Nov 4, 2018
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) + Reshade

I hope it doesn't look way too dark. Though one side of the scenery is actually supposed to look dark at this time of day in-game (dusk). I've futher reduced contrast in my Reshade preset, here it is if anyone wants to try it out, the original game looks better than the remaster with it:

xPikYx

Jun 23, 2019
Control Ultimate Edition + 1440p DLSS + Full Ray Tracing + Custom Reshade

I had a problem with texture loading at 4k and so I dropped the resolution, now I am playing at higher fps and textures are loading fine, also from the distance I am playing the game (in my llounge on a 55" LG C1 at ~2m distance) the difference is unnoticeable

KyoZz

Jan 21, 2018
Bordeaux, France
Far Cry 6 need some love. After the big deception of FC4, FC5 and New Dawn I finally enjoyed a Far Cry again !
All screens taken at max settings but without RT as I think it look awful in this game and dosen't worth the perf hit at all. FSR is activated in ultra quality and I have to say AMD has done a really great job at improving the tech.
Edit: also texture pack is not activated since it's bugged.

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

Neo Member
Sep 27, 2021
Max Payne 2 with widescreen mod. One of the best third person action games ever made. Shooting is simply amazing. Writing, music, sounds, voices, atmosphere, presentation. Everything is so good. It still feel betters to play than most new games. Highly recommend it in 2021.

I wish there would be a replay mode because action can get super cinematic. Rockstar doesn't care so there won't be a remaster but just imagine this game with modern graphics and a proper photo mode.