• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in April?

I am interested in...

• Gigantic: Rampage Edition (PC, XB1/ S|X, PS4/5)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freedom Planet 2 (XB1/ S|X, PS4/5, NSW)

• Sea of Thieves ( PS5)

• Total voters
Still playing FFVII Remake. After that I'm not sure whether to start Granblue Fantasy Relink, or carry on with FFXVI as I dropped it a while back for some reason. Want to play Stellar Blade and DD2 aswell but I'm going to wait a bit before those.

Stellar Blade and games I already bought this year (FF7 Rebirth, Dragon's Dogma 2, etc.)

81lrq6YHCJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

HAYA8U5A

Stellar Blade is the only for sure. Top Spin possibly but been burned by too many awful tennis games to have confidence in them anymore. Hopefully it lives up to the name. Sand Land will probably be a wait for sale title for me.

I've recently finished Tomb Raider, and Rise of the Tomb Raider free from the Epic Game Store.
Not sure I want to play Shadow of the Tomb Raider but I got it loaded up.
Bought a bunch of Quest 3 VR games, Max Mustard, Demeter, Moss 1&2, Fishermans tale 1&2, Assasins Creed Nexus, Vanishing Grace, Richies Plank, Still working on the 1st Asgards Wrath, and then there is AW2 loaded up waiting to play.
VR is where I'm at.

Dazraell

I'll be busy with finishing Rebirth. I also plan to start playing Alone in the Dark

As for April releases, there are a few that interests me, but I'm not yet sure which ones I will pick up as each of them are "maybe later" tier. Stellar Blade and Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes are ones that I'm looking forward for reading impressions and reviews. I'm also curious of a few indie games, namely Broken Roads, Yet Another Fantasy Title and Phantom Fury. But again, this time around I will probably look for early impressions and reviews first before picking anything. Oh, and there is also Fallout London mod coming next month too

Bartski

Gold Member
Stellar Butt, day one.

Very likely No Rest For The Wicked but I need to wait for system requirements (Still have that 8 gig Radeon from late bronze age)

Roufianos

Rebirth, no doubt it will take up most of the month. I also need to buy Yakuza 8 and Dragon's Dogma. From this month, I'll only really considering Stellar Blade, which might be a nice way to break things up between huge RPGs.

Kurotri

I recently finished P3 Reload and just starting Infinite Wealth. Will probably need all of April for that one. My hope is that Dragons Dogma 2 is fixed soon so that I can get to it after. So yeah just RPGs for me :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Eiyuden Chronicle is the only new game I'm looking forward too. I think Rimworld's new DLC is dropping in April, so will probably get that too. Otherwise, I'll just keep playing Helldivers 2.

Will still be on Rebirth and Unicorn Overlord, think I'll plat both. Then I've got Rise of the Ronin installed and ready to go leading into Stellar 'Perfect Ass Eve' Blade 👌

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Plan on finally dipping into South Park Stick of Truth.

No new games for me. Perhaps I’ll buy Stellar Blade down the line if it’s good. Alone in the Dark I’ll give one more month to be patched before I dip into it.

IAmRei

still dragon dogma 2, and trying FFXVI Rise of Tide of course. and somehow still occasionally visit ToTK in handheld, should be finished by this march, but for shrine completion sake.

Top Bottom