• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in February?

I am interested in.....

• Granblue Fantasy: Relink (PC, PS4/5)

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (PC, PS5, XS S|X)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Persona 3 reload (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Foamstars (PS4/5)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Helldivers 2 (PS5)

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Banishers: Ghost of New Eden (PC, PS5, XS S|X)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Tomb Raider Remastered (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X, NSW)

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Skull & Bones (PC, PS5, XS S|X)

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong (NSW)

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake (PC, PS5, XS S|X)

• FFVII: Rebirth (PS5)

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • Pacific Drive (PC, PS5)

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Star Wars: Dark Forces Remaster (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X, NSW)

• Other/Backlog (post in thread).....

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Drowning in games and backlogs. I'll be still playing GBF: Relink I think (classes as Feb for GA), finishing mirage from backlog. Undecided on Helldivers 2.

Previous months | 2024
January

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
c72af8212e6bfbe853cb3769b3b6513d0685a497227c23ad.png
persona3reload-1704483016718.jpg
pub106_cloud_zack_sephiroth-3-1--ga4rX0dsG.jpg

ZoukGalaxy

The 1 person who voted for Suicide Squad, please denounce yourself so we can torture you, thank you.

Best Regards.
takashi miike cooking GIF by Shudder

Markio128

Tomb Raider, FF7 R, Pacific Drive and potentially Helldivers 2 for me. I’m also hoping for a shadow drop for PSVR2, like the recent (and awesome) Ultrawings 2.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I heard that Granblue is short, so I'm going to try and squeeze that in before Final Fantasy VII

ByWatterson

The pods and boards are wringing hands over what Sony has in the pipeline, meanwhile we're over here like

homer simpson donuts GIF

For me:

- Jedi Survivor
- Racing to get another playthrough of FFVIIR1

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
First Granblue Fantasy Relink
then Persona 3 Reload
then I'm waiting for the PC version of FF7 Rebirth. With only a 3 month exclusivity period this time I'm hopeful the wait will be shorter this time around.

Last edited:

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
No new releases for me.

I just finished up Wolfenstien II (fantastic), and in February I plan to tackle:

• Resident Evil 4: Seperate Ways DLC
  • Metroid Prime Remastered
  • Wrap up my Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty playthrough

I'm honestly just looking for shorter experiences right now. Way too many 30/40/50/60+ hour experiences nowadays IMO. Give me some more 8-12 hour games.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Persona 3
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
Gamepass
‐--------------
Backlog:

Pillars of Eternity 1
Gears of War 2
Mineko's Night Market
Go Mecha Ball
Hellblade 1
Laika: Aged Through Blood
Robocop
Yakuza: Like a Dragon
Starfield (new game +5)

Waiting for a Sale:
Banishers
Suicide Squad

Last edited:

NahaNago

Probably just granblue fantasy. The Pacific Drive game looks interesting so that is a maybe. Final Fantasy 7 probably won't be a day one, so more of a March game for me. I'll most likely just continue playing games I bought or ps+ downloaded.

Pelao

FF VII Rebirth and whatever PSVR2 game I grab this month. And I suppose my Palworld addiction on Xbox should continue for a couple more weeks as well. Maybe I'll try Persona 3 too, since it's on Gamepass.

Last edited:
I'm still working through my first playthrough of Cyberpunk/Phantom Liberty. I reached level cap before diving into any of the story. Kind of wish I had spread out my leveling,
but it's been fun feeling like I'm playing DOOM with my shotgun build and melting everything I encounter in the story. Hope to finish it before Dragon's Dogma 2 and Rise of the Ronin are out.

I'm also ~50% into my first playthrough of Chrono Trigger as well, which has been a stellar experience.

Still playing Elden Ring and Wo Long as well.

xrnzaaas

Only Tomb Raider I-III Remastered from the new games. I've always wanted go back to the classic TR games on modern consoles and I like the changes they've announced (like tank controls not being mandatory anymore).

I'll probably pick up FF7 when it's on sale later in the year. I'm not a huge fan of the series and I played the first remake just to have some fun in a nice looking world with nice looking female characters. ;)

Last edited:

Sw0pDiller

No man, finishing up on Final Fantasy 16 (bought on sale) and next is Resident Evil 4 RE wich is also bought on sale.

Andyliini

I'll get Mario Vs. Donkey Kong. FF7 Rebirth I'll play sometime in the future, but it'll be a while. I was not a huge fan of Persona 3 when I played it on PS2, and I'll prefer to play RPG's without being chained to TV. Maybe I'll consider if it comes to Switch successor, but it's a hard sale even then.

ssringo

Finishing Infinite Wealth then some combination of the Konosuba VN, Tomb Raider I-III Remastered and Granblue Fantasy Relink (assuming PC port isn't ass gravy) which will hopefully carry me through to Dragon's Dogma 2 in March.

Bartski

Gold Member
TLOU2R:NoReturn. Will try Ultros and maybe Paciffic Drive. Other than that some random games on subscribtion

ReyBrujo

Playing my backlog, did about 5 hours at God Eater 3 and got bored, now I am 140 hours into Labyrinth of Galleria, gotta love'em dungeon crawlers.

Top Bottom