• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 - Indian Adaptation Coming - Starring Anil Kapoor AKA President Hassan. Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tookay

Wish I had time to watch 24. Is it worth it i.e. does it get shit like Lost or Dexter?

Yes, S6 is universally reviled. You have mixed opinions on the ones that came after.

But I'd argue that the first season is awesome and every season up til the fifth one is solid, barring some stupid arcs here and there.

Nobility

Banned
Wish I had time to watch 24. Is it worth it i.e. does it get shit like Lost or Dexter?

When 24 is on point, it's the most addictive show you'll ever watch.

When plots are thin...it fails pretty bad.

That being said, The first five seasons are worth viewing once, you'll be riveted. Quality declines around six since it was poorly planned out after the first few hours but Season 7 was a great success IMO.

Also I agree with others in this thread, it can't end the way it did in S8...it just can't. ;_;

3150a49034_77861398_o2.gif

I'm in

Oh my goodness, I want a new thread dedicated to Indian gifs.

Powersliding horse? Pulling someone out of a somersaulting car? What is this?

Rich!

Bill Buchanan was such a badass.

Just throwing that out there. And holy shit, I completely forgot Michael Madsen was in Season 8.

smr00

Banned
I remember hearing about this back in 2011 but haven't heard anything since. Glad it's on track, colored me interested.

Unlike Homeland, 24 sets the tone of campiness from the get go ( at least it did for me). So when 24 goes into the ridiculous you don't feel cheated out of something magnificent.

That's why I enjoyed 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom