• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$250,000 SFV Invitational to air on TBS

vulva

Call me crazy, but I think this might ultimately benefit Combo Breaker. People will see this as the easy premiere to snipe, so that means you'll be getting people from all around the world who might not normally travel (someone like say Sako or Keoma etc) who will show up here. Sure you might not have some of the absolute top guys (Du, Xiaohai, Phenom, etc) but that doesn't mean that it will be a low tier event either.

Combo Breaker might be the breakout for some new up and comers because of this.

Skab

Game launched in 2016 and they can't even mention what they have planned in the works or a more specific ETA. What a joke

I can't help but roll my eyes at posts like this.

Just comes off so whiny and entitled.

thehadou

Neo Member
"Rick might be cool with it, but I'm salty. Combo Breaker is one of the best and most fun tournaments of the year and not having the very best is kinda of a bummer."

TBH, my favorite part of Combo Breaker isn't even the main games. Mystery Game and Auction tournaments are the best.

The CB team has always tried to make sure the event is about, and for, the community at large over any particular game's top competitors. Comments like this are pretty much what I look for to know we're doing a good job in that regard.

Thanks!

Top Bottom