• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

30 Harshest Insults By One Filmmaker To Another

Status
Not open for further replies.
18. Tim Burton on Kevin Smith (after Smith jokingly accused Burton of stealing the ending of Planet of the Apes from a Smith comic book):
“Anyone who knows me knows I would never read a comic book. And I would especially never read anything created by Kevin Smith.”

19. Kevin Smith on Tim Burton (in response to “I would never read a comic book”):
“Which, to me, explains fucking Batman.”
Most excellent.

See You Next Wednesday said:
yeahhhh... the '89 Batman should have definitely have had Batman in purple underwear outside his cloths & a underage side kick who wears see through tights.
Wow...let me guess, you think Burton invented the darker version of Batman.

24. Vincent Gallo on Sofia (and Francis Ford) Coppola:
“Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.”

Jesus Christ, what a royal dickhead.

Heh, wow, Burton Batman is shit and Clint Eastwood is a boring director.

7z5wJ.jpg

Never change GAF.

andymcc

Banned
Hazanko said:
Anton Newcombe's comment on Eric Clapton is sickening, what a prick.

well Clapton is kind of piece of racist shit, he should of at least targeted that aspect of his horrible personality.

jorma said:
I thought this was really funny for some reason:

20. Richey Edwards on The Levellers
“You could go to any Levellers concert and stand in the middle and shout, ‘Jeremy!’, and 75% of the audience would turn round.”
What does that even mean?

2. William Faulkner on Mark Twain (1922)

“A hack writer who would not have been considered fourth rate in Europe, who tricked out a few of the old proven sure fire literary skeletons with sufficient local color to intrigue the superficial and the lazy.”

...did Faulkner not, like, read his own work? this is far more descriptive of him. Unless this is meant to be ironic?

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Expendable. said:

15. Francis Bacon on Henri Matisse:
“I’ve never liked his things very much, except the very, very early things… I loathe them. I can never see what there is to it, with all those squalid little forms. I can’t bear the drawings either — I absolutely hate his line. I find his line sickly.”

My Man! This is why I love Francis Bacon.

24. Nicolas Poussin on Caravaggio:
“Carvaggio’s art is painting for lackeys. This man has come into the world to destroy painting.”

Fuck you, buddy. Caravaggio eats you for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom