• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

343i shadow drop Custom Game Browser for Halo Infinite

Well shit, the pit and forge maps!

I just started playing the Ghost of Tsushima dlc, but I guess it’ll have to wait.

Chukhopops

Tried it, this is really well made and easy to use. Game needs a bit of time to remove the bad maps as expected.

I think they had some kind of deadline to deliver before the game’s one year anniversary because this is really unexpected.

Ozriel

M$FT
Pretty easy to just give up especially with so much negativity surrounding this title. Glad to see they are sticking with the game and delivering for customers. I've been enjoying the campaign with my friends and looking forward to seeing what else they can deliver.

Yeah this is great. I've seen some fantastic Forge maps, and now we can easily play them!

Does seem like a really good sharing formula. You both having fun playing games while Ezekiel doesn’t get to play but distributes LOL emojis.

Back on topic, 343 didn’t lie…really good update. Even folks on the usually cynical Halo subreddit are really happy.

Sorne

Niiiiice, that's what we like to see 343! Surprise drops like that. Good job 👏 Hopping in now.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Anyone else just can’t load in to a game? Just times out every time for me. Trying games that aren’t at capacity - weird as. Every other online game is working fine, never had this issue with MCC.

I just got done playing more and I had one issue connecting to a map, and then in another i was hosting there was one player that took forever to kill, I realized he must’ve disconnected bc he just disappeared. Other than that I played… at least 10 other matches that were no issue. I’m pretty sure it‘s still in beta, if that means anything.

VAVA Mk2

First time I have played in months and I feel MUCH better with where they are now. Hope they keep this momentum and more consistent content updates and playlist updates with community-made stuff in 2023. Firing Bonnie and changing management hopefully looks to be a factor in turning this franchise around.

RPS37

stuff like this, the return of The Pit, online co op sounding pretty dope makes me feel like it’s time for a RTTP thread maybe.

edit: Also Season 3 might finally fix online.

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned
I think they had some kind of deadline to deliver before the game’s one year anniversary because this is really unexpected.

They were already past that date as multiplayer launched on November 15th iirc. There was no deadline, they just wanted to have it out before holidays and they're now much better at producing new than before.

Anyone else just can’t load in to a game? Just times out every time for me. Trying games that aren’t at capacity - weird as. Every other online game is working fine, never had this issue with MCC.

It could be related to quick resume as this game just doesn't work well with quick resume. I was forced to manually close it many times in order to get multiplayer functionality. Not just matchmaking, but stuff like battle pass was bugged, challenges etc. It seems like they fixed it at least to a degree with the latest patch, but I need more time to prove it.

Top Bottom