• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 is so tempting, like jessica alba on your bed

NintendosBooger said:
360 is great. It's a hungry system that understands its competition and is trying to do everything it can to bolster its software lineup, much to the joy of gamers. Almost reminds me of the PS1 while it was still an underdog.
I agree with this post. For the first time in years as a gamer, I feel inundated with software-- Gears, Viva, Saints Row, Rainbow Six, Dead Rising, Phantasy Star Universe, Lumines Live, Sneak King, Marvel, DOAX2, Small Arms not too mention the insane amount of games just around the corner. The only problem is finding the time and money to play all this stuff.

Zaptruder

Banned
If you're any sort of real gamer worth his salt, you'd get a X360.

Of course you'd also get a Wii and a PS3, but that's besides the point.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
jetjevons said:
Get a 360. You won't regret it.

Yes, do as he says. You can't go wrong. You especially can't go wrong right now, on the 3rd Dashboard update, with a years worth of games, amazing online mode, and the fact that you didn't have an original xbox (which is my case)

Fjord

NintendosBooger said:
360 is great. It's a hungry system that understands its competition and is trying to do everything it can to bolster its software lineup, much to the joy of gamers. Almost reminds me of the PS1 while it was still an underdog.

Stay hungry stay foolish and shine on you crazy diamond.

Zonar

Mercury Fred said:
I agree with this post. For the first time in years as a gamer, I feel inundated with software-- Gears, Viva, Saints Row, Rainbow Six, Dead Rising, Phantasy Star Universe, Lumines Live, Sneak King, Marvel, DOAX2, Small Arms not too mention the insane amount of games just around the corner. The only problem is finding the time and money to play all this stuff.
250px-HumanEye.JPG
fanta-sea.jpg
what you did their

crunker99

the 360 is really solid right now, and the price and availability is right. the console itself has worked out many of the bugs, and ms is really striving to make the right moves, at least in the USA and Europe

i reccomend it 100%, and i have a wii and a 3 as well

Rat Salad

Banned
Well just replace Jessica Alba with Jessica Biel and you're on the right track.
Unless youre a huge Sony fan I wouldn't even touch their system right now. Everything is just rushed all to hell.

360 on the other hand has had a year to settle in and show what it can do. You know what you gotta do,right?:D

Pimpbaa

I'm waiting for the 65nm cpu change. There has been no hardware revisions of the 360 hardware since launch. No guarantee that 360s manufacturered this year are any more realiable, in fact going by that large thread with people with dead or dying 360s, the 2006 manufactured 360s are just as prone to die.

Boerseun

Banned
After years of aggravation caused by Microsoft's shitty products, no way am I buying a full system from them. (But that's just my opinion.)

Jasoco

Banned
disappeared said:
Science has already proven that Dead Rising is worth buying a 360 for.

Science.
It's true! 'Tis the reason I bought mine. :D

Sneak King kicks so much ass too.

saelz8

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and you know what that means. You have no goddamn excuse to not be on Amazon.com. Get it cheap. Good luck and see you there. 1000 max. Fight to the internet connection/mouse clicking death!

Fios, dont let me down!

Acosta

What does Jessica Alba in my bed? sleeping?

In a more serious note, if you have HD and money for getting one, go for it. I started yesterday with Gears of War and is incredible, worth the system.

I hate it when stupid threads get derailed. Come on people!! Jessica Alba is naked on somebody's bed, we must find her then email me so i can do her. Get too it and keep the thread full of updates on your progress of the search.

Rody

hyp said:
2) GTA4 simultaneous launch with PS3 version but all exclusive XBL content... episodic or mission based i believe.

Isn't PS3 also getting exclusive episodic content for "GTA IV"?

Top Bottom