• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 new tracks hacked in GT4 Prologue

Dekajelly

These are from the Asian versions of the game. *waits for the PAL codes*

Nurburgring Snow
nurs1.JPG

Paris Tarmac
Paris.JPG

Paris Rallye
parisrally5.jpg

Las Vegas - picture is down

mr2mike

Banned
I dont get it... are the tracks on the disc and then unlocked? are they built from peices of tracks on the disc? are they completely original?

*is confused*

Dekajelly

Mmm... I've ran some of the banter through babelfish and it seems you need x-port. And it's only the replay files, IE you can't drive on them.
Disappointed_anim.gif

Falch

So there are more hacked tracks in Prologue than official ones? Talk about strange...

Anyway, looking good as always, and the game is officially still on for a 2004 release in Europe. :D

ourumov said:
Wow...It's amazing there are so many tracks on Prologue...I wonder why didn't they show them...

They just want to unveil the tracks 1 at a time at their own pace from what I can tell. I do wonder why they left in these tracks to be found with codes though. Seems strange that they'd do it. But it just makes this "demo" much more worth the price. :)

Gek54

ourumov said:
Wow...It's amazing there are so many tracks on Prologue...I wonder why didn't they show them...

Lots of bad pop up and it appears to be missing alot of the stage in the Nurburgring Snow.

ourumov

That explains it...I want to see the Yosemite one. I think to remember Yosemite is a National Park...it could be very nice.

Dekajelly

ourumov said:
That explains it...I want to see the Yosemite one. I think to remember Yosemite is a National Park...it could be very nice.

That's the circuit layout and it looks like another big one :D
Yosemite.jpg

Top Bottom