• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

420 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisty

I haven't smoked the plant in years, but regularly use my Delta 9 vape pen. Will be blasted later, might ride to the store and pick up a Zen bar and just melt

woopWOOP

199913_512_avatar.gif

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
My dispensary's offering 20% off everything today. Looks like I'll have to drop by.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I hope everyone smokes just as much weed as they do every day today.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Reporting this thread to the FBI. See you all in prison stoners!

EDIT: From the outside!

I guess no better time to ask than now. How long does this stuff last? Wife got me some for Xmas as it became legal in Massachusetts recently. It's been in a sealed jar untouched sine then. Does it age well like a fine boxed wine?

jstripes

Banned
I live in CO, which might as well be the weed capital in the US right now. Last year on this day, there was a park downtown that was literally filled with a haze because so many people were smoking there.

However, this is no different than most days in CO, where the weed is legal and people are happy. I don't smoke, personally, but I know a ton that do.

This is Toronto every year on 4/20:

PE9gpOa.jpg

...and it's not even legal here yet. The police just don't give a shit 99% of the time.

That said, I personally don't know where to find any, and I'm not calling my daughter's friends. :p

Can you explain how the former acts? Just curious
Basically this:

I knew the first group in college. All they talked about was weed. Their clothing was all weed statements and cartoons. They were still cool people though, just one dimensional.
As with any new thing that's fun and new and cool, they wanna talk about it all the time to everyone. As they do it more frequently though they settle down. I don't think it's a bad thing, I feel like most if not everyone goes through some version of that.

Ahh those guys lol. Those guys are always so chill

Yeah! The unifying thing of stoner culture seems to be that everyone just wants to get high, and relax and be cool with everyone. Instead of buying the world a coke we need to roll it a joint sort of thing. Be excellent to each other!

I hope everyone smokes just as much weed as they do every day today.

Typically this is used as an excuse to smoke more :p

Sweet. Went to my favorite spot today. 30% off everything, plus a free bag of goodies. Easily 40 bucks worth of stuff, edibles, blunts, lighters, wicks, and a grinder. I ended up buying 1/8 of Sativa, and Indica for 35 bucks. I don't smoke everyday, so this stuff will last me at least a month.

inner-G

Banned
I was given a free gram of shatter at the dispensary but I don't have a vape, has anyone ever mixed it with flower in a bong?

You totally can - just put it on there a little bit at a time. It'll probably catch fire and melt down into the bowl. Don't put a whole lot on at once or you"ll waste it

Cocaloch

I just think with what's going on recently with regards to shootings I've tried to be more mindful of past events.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade or tell you not to blaze it bro.

I can find something horrible that's happened on every date if you'd like.

That being said, I can't imagine actually taking this to its logical conclusion would make for a very good life.

that's bad advice, it'll melt and get all nasty inside of whatever piece you're using

dude needs a dab rig or a pen

What? I literally never have issues doing that.

Dab rigs and pens are overrated tbh, I get by just fine with a bowl with a screen in it or a nice chunk of weed with hashish on top.

phanphare

Banned
What? I literally never have issues doing that.

Dab rigs and pens are overrated tbh, I get by just fine with a bowl with a screen in it or a nice chunk of weed with hashish on top.

hash and hash oil are two different things so that might be why, you can smoke hash in a bowl just fine. hash oil is viscous, you've gotta smoke it differently.

I got fresh baked cookies and cold milk delivered for $15

I regret nothing

This is Toronto every year on 4/20:

PE9gpOa.jpg

...and it's not even legal here yet. The police just don't give a shit 99% of the time.

That said, I personally don't know where to find any, and I'm not calling my daughter's friends. :p

Literally the picture you just posted. That is where you find any.

Thewonandonly

Welp unfortunately I will be celebrating 4/26 :( smoked to much during school so now that finals are here I'm trying to stay sober and study so I remember what the hell im studying.

Smoke a bleezy for me GAF :)

jstripes

Banned
Literally the picture you just posted. That is where you find any.

It's rainy, and I'm not approaching strangers for weed. :p

Also, gatherings like that, with hundreds of cops around, are the last place someone is going to sell you weed. The cops turn a blind eye to smoking it, but selling it is definitely gonna get you a date in front of a judge.

ahoyle77

It sucks moving to a new town and no longer being tight with people in the area. I should just go be the old guy at a college bar for a few nights to find a hookup!

Nekofrog

Banned
Spend my day working hard on the go
But the hands on the clock keep spinning too slow
Cause I can't wait to be alone with my danky toni-hiiight

G-Bus

Banned
This is the first 420 in 15 years where I don't have any green and I'm too lazy to drive out to the dispensary.
Ight have to wonder over to buddies house.

Happy 420 GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom