• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

45 Days After the Theatrical Release, A Quiet Place Part II is Streaming on Paramount+

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber

Guess this is how it's going to go for everything now. If you don't want to go to a theater, just wait a month and a half and you can stream new release movies.

high quality GIF

CloudNull

Banned
Honestly this will probably prevent me from sailing the high seas. I hate waiting for movies to come out if I don't want to watch them in the theatre.... Some of them take over 6 months to get to video. I can wait 45 days and support them legitimately with no issues now.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Honestly this will probably prevent me from sailing the high seas. I hate waiting for movies to come out if I don't want to watch them in the theatre.... Some of them take over 6 months to get to video. I can wait 45 days and support them legitimately with no issues now.

I only used Netflix to stream old Star Trek. I cancelled it for Paramount+. Glad I did since Paramount is putting all their new movies on it.

I will see Top Gun in theaters though. But for anything else I can probably wait. Like Snake Eyes.

xrnzaaas

Part 2 was better than the first film (which I had a ton of issues with), but still only decent and the last twist leading to the ending felt very cheap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom