• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 Cent's Massacre continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Dead by a bullet within 8 months is my bet... any takers?

(I would have said within 2 years before I read this thread, this is just an accelerant :p)

Amir0x

Banned
VH1 said:
"I might sign Ja Rule when he's done at Murder Inc.," 50 tells the magazine. "After I destroy him, I'll rebuild him. Because he never was strong enough to individually go against me. He needs the support of everyone else to try to attempt that. And they should have been smart enough to tell him not to directly go against me."

:lol :lol

Also, your link is horribly broken, jdw. You have to paste that link into your browser for it to work. :p

VH1 said:
On Wednesday after "TRL," Ja smirked at 50's actions.

"He's a clown," Ja said in the green room. "He's a baby. Grow up, baby! What, this n---a think the world revolves around him? Let's be serious. He's digging himself a grave."

You gonna get shot!

Jdw40223

Amir0x said:

Also, your link is horribly broken, jdw. You have to paste that link into your browser for it to work. :p

You gonna get shot!

Great now 50's gonna take shots at mylink. :(
I fixed it! holla.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man I am already sick of the Disco Inferno single. Massacre is going to get such crazy fucking play on the radio, ugh.

It's good, for him, that he wears flak jackets as a fashion statement.

Nas will keep it on wax.
Fat Joe and maybe D-block are the only ones 50 Cent has to watch out for.
If 50 Cent gets shot and dies people wil compare him to Tupac.
Stupid MTV generation.

teepo

Fresh Prince said:
Nas will keep it on wax.
Fat Joe and maybe D-block are the only ones 50 Cent has to watch out for.
If 50 Cent gets shot and dies people wil compare him to Tupac.
Stupid MTV generation.

that is what i thought after reading the first post.

Fixed2BeBroken said:
people ALREADY compare him to Tupac.
I don't know people here compare Eminem to Tupac more.
The only comparison I can gather is that they both got shot, both started uneccessary shit and both are charismatic gangsta rappers. Tupac atleast had a 'soft-vulnerable' side.

Actually 50 said Nas started it- Nas was just returning the serve when 50 dissed Kelis. Dude needs a slap upside the head. Normally Hip-Hop doesn't need anymore violence but I hope Fat Joe scares 50 Cent to shut up.

Fresh Prince said:
I don't know people here compare Eminem to Tupac more.
The only comparison I can gather is that they both got shot, both started uneccessary shit and both are charismatic gangsta rappers. Tupac atleast had a 'soft-vulnerable' side.

Actually 50 said Nas started it- Nas was just returning the serve when 50 dissed Kelis. Dude needs a slap upside the head. Normally Hip-Hop doesn't need anymore violence but I hope Fat Joe scares 50 Cent to shut up.

before grodt came out the 9 shots and tupac comparisons were pretty much the big thing?

mtv stressed the whole tupac comparisons too.

the only person comparing eminem to pac is eminem.

peace

Fixed2BeBroken said:
before grodt came out the 9 shots and tupac comparisons were pretty much the big thing?

mtv stressed the whole tupac comparisons too.

the only person comparing eminem to pac is eminem.

peace
True. Let's just put it that everyone likes to compare themselves to Tupac.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
which reminds me, Im alot like Tupac myself. Accept I dont want to go all commercial so I dont put my freestyles out on records, or let anyone here them. SHOWER BATTLE RAPS WITH THE FAUCET FOR LIFE!

rtdusjen.jpg

StoOgE said:
which reminds me, Im alot like Tupac myself. Accept I dont want to go all commercial so I dont put my freestyles out on records, or let anyone here them. SHOWER BATTLE RAPS WITH THE FAUCET FOR LIFE!
You have a thing for Hennesey like Pac as well

KiNeSiS

Banned
Fat Joe's a true gangsta he really has fear and respect in BX.
No one disses Joe, NY turned there back on 50.
Boo Boo's a dead man!

KiNeSiS said:
Fat Joe's a true gangsta he really has fear and respect in BX.
No one disses Joe, NY turned there back on 50.
Boo Boo's a dead man!
My sarcasm meter's broken. Fat Joe is a shit rapper but he does have connections (allegedly).

50 ain't gonna get shot man. and the album isn't called valentine's day massacre anymore, because it's been pushed back to march.

rc213

50 Cent, GOT BEEF! :lol

Gotta love this guys cockiness, atleast he makes good records. Got no problem with his music, he does like beefing an awful lot. How is that every single rapper is always in the news with new beef just around the time a new album is about to drop. And :lol at anyone getting shot over this, all talk.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Fresh Prince said:
My sarcasm meter's broken. Fat Joe is a shit rapper but he does have connections (allegedly).

Fat Joe calls himself the Don that's no gimmick.
He runs shit in the Bronx for real.
People fear Joe.

He's no shiny suit commercial rapper his recent fame is nothing, he's just making his money.
He's been rapping since the early nineties making hardcore NY hip-hop.

Besides that he's been a real life roughneck.
It's a fact that people in the industry have always feared Joe.
Cuban Links face getting stabbed who set that up. Joe.
Joe won't kill him cause that's Pun's man, Link even fucked his wife. That's the tension.

Interesting fact years ago at a club, Jay-Z said something smart to Joe.
Pun and Joe destroyed Jay, jumping him.
Pun broke a champagne bottle on Jay-Z's skull.

The Terror Squad wasn't called that for nothing, there is a legit fear regarding Fat Joe.

Raw64life

I will laugh so hard if his album doesn't live up to expectations. 50 always mentions how he sells more records then everyone he hates. If "Massacre" doesn't do well he is royally fucked.

rc213 said:
See this is why my sarcasm meter is broken. Word on the net is Fat Joe is real :lol compared to other so called gangsta rappers. I heard about the Jay, Cuban Linx shit too, apparently he can walk around New York and not worry about getting robbed. All according to the net :lol

Also I really doubt anybody will get shot. But then Young Buck did knife someone- so it can get out of control.

Also 'Massacre' who did 50 massacre? Ja Rule, Joe Budden (perhaps) and Mariah Carey :lol

KiNeSiS

Banned
Look Joe goes to Harlem, Rucker Park no security that ain't his hood.
No one robs him for his platinum/diamond TS piece...
He his respect extends far outside of the bronx....
Name a rapper wearing there platinum there with no guards, that wouldn't get there chain snatched...
Chingy got his damned chain snatched performing at a shopping mall in a philly suburb.....

This isn't net shit this is real shit.
People fear Joe end of story.
50 cent doesn't get respect in the hood like Joe.
D-block he's dissin Jada, stop thinkin these two guys are cutesy trl rappers.
His people in Yonkers will destroy 50 and his peoples.
50 barkin at Joe, and Jada is like the UK threatening China, and North Korea.

Gravely Dangerous....

Look at Biggie and Pac!

50 needs to learn this isn't a smart gimmick...
Boo Boo ran his mouth was a snitch and got shot before...
That should of put the fear of god in him...
The shit you talk about becomes you he is bringing the shadow of death to his bedside...

His career will be killed in the very least you can't have a career based solely on beef...
If this continues G-Unit may not want to ride with him no more...

rc213

U guys take this stuff too seriously. Lemme guess where u heard all this Joe is feared crap from, some guy on a hip-hop forum? A friend of a friend, who's friends with Fat Joe's baby mama's cousin. :lol Unless u by his side while he's doing his dirt plz dont talk about Joe or anyone else being feared as if it's the truth. I can tell u 100's of stories about countless other rappers and the fear they put in people i heard from a reliable source. I swear! :D

rc213 said:
U guys take this stuff too seriously. Lemme guess where u heard all this Joe is feared crap from, some guy on a hip-hop forum? A friend of a friend, who's friends with Fat Joe's baby mama's cousin. :lol Unless u by his side while he's doing his dirt plz dont talk about Joe or anyone else being feared as if it's the truth. I can tell u 100's of stories about countless other rappers and the fear they put in people i heard from a reliable source. I swear! :D
That's what I'm saying dude- I don't know if Kinesis is pulling my leg :lol

Shinobi

Jdw40223 said:

Him and George Dubya have somen in common!!! maybe they can do a record together.

Heh, I was also gonna say that only the President has more security then 50 Cent these days.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Kelis is Nas's wife he is trying to Enrage Nasir Jones AKA Nas Escobar!!!

Nas don't care about 50 he already said that shit.
Nas would wipe the floor with 50 lyrically.
But he's on some grown man shit.

50 should really fear D-Block and T-Squad and there entorages.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I bet piggy Bank will be ass... too much hyp for something that probably isnt that ignorant... if he does a how to rob type song I will like that, but if he tries to come with a takeover/ether type song.. it will be ass...

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Fresh Prince said:

As someone from the South Bronx, who grew up right next to Trinity Ave., and remembers Fat Joe when he was Joey Crack, and the time he threw a nigga off a roof, there's no "allegedly" in the equation. Now, if we're saying time/success has mellowed him, then maybe.

SHOCKIE

At the monment 50 & Young buck are my favorite rappers that are alive,Fat joe is ok,Ja rule well he should just stick with his duet's with female RNB star's...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I am just surprised Dre has so little control over his artist to start some shit like this. Isn't he the one always preaching, "By above all this violence shit"?

I guess even with Dre it is all about the money.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
he isnt the mans father. 50 is wild , he better chill out, concentrate on the tracks cause his last saturday night fever was garbage imo. And chingy got robbed at the gallery mall, thats hardly a suburb of philly..., and who the hell is comparing 50 to tupac? nobody thats right , tu pac and biggie are untouchable as far as solo rappers go. Just like wu tang is the perrenial group in hip hop that changed it all. Those guys are forefathers, that changed the game, method and the message.

Shinobi

dskillzhtown said:
I am just surprised Dre has so little control over his artist to start some shit like this. Isn't he the one always preaching, "By above all this violence shit"?

I guess even with Dre it is all about the money.

50 isn't really Dre's guy...Em's the one that signed him. Besides which Dre gave Em a pretty long leash, so I doubt he'd say much to 50 anyway.

bob_arctor said:
As someone from the South Bronx, who grew up right next to Trinity Ave., and remembers Fat Joe when he was Joey Crack, and the time he threw a nigga off a roof, there's no "allegedly" in the equation. Now, if we're saying time/success has mellowed him, then maybe.
Okay I believe. See there are dudes that believe that Chingy's entourage that are willing to start shit up- now that I find hard to believe.

bob_arctor said:

I'm really indifferent to rap battles especially anything that comes out of the North that being said. I'm not sure if one can "mellow out" from throwing someone off a roof.

KiNeSiS said:
Fat Joe calls himself the Don that's no gimmick.
He runs shit in the Bronx for real.
People fear Joe.

He's no shiny suit commercial rapper his recent fame is nothing, he's just making his money.
He's been rapping since the early nineties making hardcore NY hip-hop.

Besides that he's been a real life roughneck.
It's a fact that people in the industry have always feared Joe.
Cuban Links face getting stabbed who set that up. Joe.
Joe won't kill him cause that's Pun's man, Link even fucked his wife. That's the tension.

Interesting fact years ago at a club, Jay-Z said something smart to Joe.
Pun and Joe destroyed Jay, jumping him.
Pun broke a champagne bottle on Jay-Z's skull.

The Terror Squad wasn't called that for nothing, there is a legit fear regarding Fat Joe.

the only real "thugs" that no one fucks with off record are the wu family/ cats from brownsville/ anyone from duckdown squad/ nore and his peoples. (tho then again, capone got his chain snatched recently)

joe cool with nore so he connected, but this whole "Fearing joe" shit is bs....joe got love in the bx, but you blowin shit out of proportion....shit, are you even from the bronx? ask somebody who is really from there like my man wellington.

dont believe the hype.

peace

methodman

Banned
I know this is really off-topic (well sorta) but I've been wondering... for those of you in New York, have you heard Masta Ace's latest CD A Long Hot Summer (released in August)? How is he perceieved over in NY, specifically Brooklyn?

Just been wondering for a while now, been a huge fan of ace's since slaughtahouse.

methodman said:
I know this is really off-topic (well sorta) but I've been wondering... for those of you in New York, have you heard Masta Ace's latest CD A Long Hot Summer (released in August)? How is he perceieved over in NY, specifically Brooklyn?

Just been wondering for a while now, been a huge fan of ace's since slaughtahouse.

dont know how is perceived in the bk but i know that amongst the hiphopheads in ny, they basically really dig the album and some think it was album of the year, tho i disagree.

peace

KiNeSiS

Banned
Fixed2BeBroken said:

the only real "thugs" that no one fucks with off record are the wu family/ cats from brownsville/ anyone from duckdown squad/ nore and his peoples. (tho then again, capone got his chain snatched recently)

joe cool with nore so he connected, but this whole "Fearing joe" shit is bs....joe got love in the bx, but you blowin shit out of proportion....shit, are you even from the bronx? ask somebody who is really from there like my man wellington.

dont believe the hype.

peace

Fat Joe Will Crush you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom