• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6700XT is $499 on Newegg. This is the best deal I have seen

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.

For a card that has roughly 3070 performance this is easily the best deal you will get. It’s not perfect by any means but if RTX doesn’t mean a whole lot, it’s tough to do much better in price/performance.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
i3RqE8B.jpg

More like 3060 ti.

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
good 1440p card for sure, had a 3060 ti for a while and did everything I needed.

daveonezero

Banned
I love how you casually say this as though those GPUs will be readily available.

I swear y’all crack me up.
Or at that point when new shit will come out 12 months later.

At some point you have to pull the trigger and not wait around.

GPU is one of the east switches mono, socket, ram are things you plan to upgrade around.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Seems like a decent card; was going to grab one but held off. 5700 is fine now, and if the fever is breaking on some of these card prices might as well wait to see what price and availability is on these new cards and whether the "old" cards will drop in price. Not honestly looking to do a singe generation jump in terms of GPU.

Prices are still terrible, you are paying $499 just for the GPU and it doesn't even set itself apart from the GPU that is on the Series X for example.

MS should just allow us to install Windows on Xbox at this point.

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I love how you casually say this as though those GPUs will be readily available.

I swear y’all crack me up.
I doubt I am the only one who will try to get a new GPU just because it will be a challenge. I don't need to upgrade my 3090 because I like to go 2 gens, but I will try and be one of the many who are trying to get the few cards available at launch because it is addictive.

I will, however, not be spending weeks trying to get one like I did in 2020. .... At least I hope I can walk away.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I doubt I am the only one who will try to get a new GPU just because it will be a challenge. I don't need to upgrade my 3090 because I like to go 2 gens, but I will try and be one of the many who are trying to get the few cards available at launch because it is addictive.

I will, however, not be spending weeks trying to get one like I did in 2020. .... At least I hope I can walk away.

Honestly with the rumored power consumption of the new cards I think I might scrap this and just buy the 4070 or Ti or S or whatever they do every generation instead of buying the high end card and keeping it a few gens.

Top Bottom