• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7 min Hot Shots Golf 6 gameplay - TGS '11

depward

Really, one of the only Vita games that excites me. It needs a better SP campaign and NEEDS, NEEDS global MP capability.

|ync

at 2:10 when he's talking about the different swing modes there are three secret modes.. PS Move?! (maybe..? hahaha)

Ravage

One of my most anticipated games of 2012 despite the insane number of incredible games slated for next year. Graphics look glorious and i can't wait to get my hands on this.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This looks great. I really like the augmented reality view, I'm sure it will end up being nothing more than novelty and not serve a real gameplay purpose but it's really cool.

Kerrby

Banned
Why is there 10 second load times?

I thought handhelds weren't meant to have any load times? Especially with such high RAM.

DieH@rd

Banned
Kerrby said:

I thought handhelds weren't meant to have any load times? Especially with such high RAM.

Amount of ram usualy makes no difference for loading times. Some games have intensive cpu calculations, some games need to unpack a lot of files from the game archives on HDD, etc, etc. But things go faster [not instantaneous] if you have FAST ram and a fast hdd [ssd].

Kerrby said:

I'll assume it's still a work in progress. Some of the text while on the course looked unsightly...

Koren

Yessss... Classic shots are in, so I'm in too ^_^

I just hope that the "waggle to increase power" can be replaced by something else (not very practical in trains or public places) and that the tournaments won't be region-locked.

What will Mingol afficionados on GAF will use? Jp version? US version?

Top Bottom