• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

72 year old man goes one-on-one with alligator, saves dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I suspect the people applauding this unwarranted attack on Duki suffer from abandonment issues and wish someone had thought of them as their "furry little white boy" and granted them the same paternal protection.

uwbaritone said:
Listen you little bitch. That badass of a man you call scum has fuzz under his big toe that's worth more than your whole life. He fought off a fuckin alligator and saved a little dog while you would have run off screaming like a five year old girl. If you have any kind of girlfriend or wife, surely she would leave you for this man after seeing how you react to a man defending his dog. No woman wants a man who can't defend what is his, and your girlfriend or wife would be fifty times happier with this 72 year old stud than your sorry ass wimp of an excuse for a boy.
God damn

Duki

Banned
Alligatorjandro said:
If the man tried to eat the gator and the gators bro came and wrestled the old dude people would want to kill all gators.
i imagine these people not-so-secretly wish to do this anyway

bunch of gun loving, hunting murderers probably

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Duki said:
i imagine these people not-so-secretly wish to do this anyway

bunch of gun loving, hunting murderers probably

Lousy herpetophobes. The whole lot of em.

Lebron

uwbaritone said:
Listen you little bitch. That badass of a man you call scum has fuzz under his big toe that's worth more than your whole life. He fought off a fuckin alligator and saved a little dog while you would have run off screaming like a five year old girl. If you have any kind of girlfriend or wife, surely she would leave you for this man after seeing how you react to a man defending his dog. No woman wants a man who can't defend what is his, and your girlfriend or wife would be fifty times happier with this 72 year old stud than your sorry ass wimp of an excuse for a boy.
This is winning

-PXG-

uwbaritone said:

This deserves a tag. And no...not "banned".

uwbaritone said:
OMG this jr...you're awesome.

uwbaritone said:

Your like GAF's HERO right now. You handed him a humble pie of shame.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
uwbaritone said:

YEhIg.jpg

GhaleonEB

"If your kid was in the water with its head in a gator's mouth, what would you do?" he said.​
I'd respond differently than if a dog had been grabbed, that's for sure.

Qwomo

Duki said:
wow did that human scum really attack a defenseless animal which was just acting on instinct to rescue his personal property

god that makes me sick

humans are so evil
KuGsj.gif

Perfect.

Satch

Banned
uwbaritone said:
<--- OOOOOOOOOOOH

lmao

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Awesome story. Great troll post from Duki, greater rage reply from the junior.

Awesome thread.

LuFel

Duki said:
wow did that human scum really attack a defenseless animal which was just acting on instinct to rescue his personal property

god that makes me sick

humans are so evil

a winner is you...

womfalcs3

Banned
uwbaritone said:

I'm trying my hardest not to laugh out loud. This is hilarious!

Hato-kun

uwbaritone said:
I say goddamn.

Zeke

uwbaritone said:
I'm so glad I decided to come into this thread lol

uwbaritone said:
The audacity of this only being your third post has tickled me.
sogood.gif

uwbaritone said:
Hahaha wow

GhaleonEB said:
"If your kid was in the water with its head in a gator's mouth, what would you do?" he said.​
I'd respond differently than if a dog had been grabbed, that's for sure.

Yep. Sorry pets, you aren't children. But hey, I used to think the old people who put dogs in strollers and stuff were wusses, now I know they're just a little insane.

Vinci

Danish
uwbaritone said:

I only pray you have a long future here, my friend.
EXCELLENT

Lucario

uwbaritone said:
<3 Please never leave GAF.

wow, so many banned people ITT
what the hell happened? most of them didn't even post anything ban-worthy

Duki said:

god that makes me sick

humans are so evil
nice troll on anti-hunting gaf
obviously, being opposed to slaughtering animals for fun also means that people shouldn't be able to protect their pets from wild predators
*rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom