• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$89.99 PS4 from Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remark

Banned
Ok, this is basically like the $59.99 from sears. Very YMMV and you have to price match. I know Best Buy and Walmart price match from Amazon Marketplace (Done it before) don't try ordering btw it will prolly get cancelled by Amazon.

MOD EDIT: This appears to be a scam, unless Amazon also set up a new seller account and forgot how to spell the name of their company.

Enjoy losing your 89.99.

Justified

tumblr_inline_mhd6hxB35t1qiw26m.jpg

Scam my man

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Scams like this are gonna make retailers remove Amazon from their price matching policies.

TrounceX

Even if you ordered this obvious scam, Amazon will not send payment details to a 3rd party. Simply cancel your order and you will not be charged.

I cancelled my order, not because I'm afraid of them getting my info, but because I know it's not going through and I don't want to be a part of whatever hassle ensues from it.

Good luck dealing with the 3rd party seller before you eventually need Amazon to step in when you don't get your goods. I predict you'll just waste your time.

Exuro

What about hypothetically photoshopping it to say amazon instead of amzon, I'm pretty sure you'd get arrested or something for that though
When I was price matching with target they needed to see it on my phone so it would be tricky to do that. Still possible to fake that I suppose. Completely depends on the employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom