• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

989 Sports NBA 06 screens

DMczaf

http://www.nlgaming.com/nl/asp/id_444/nl/mediaDisp.htm

7-14-2.jpg

:lol :lol @ FrankenKidd

7-14-3.jpg
7-14-1.jpg
7-14-6.jpg

DCX

DCX
Wow....that's quite awful. 989 Studios should be shot, they have done nothing but Gameday back in like the mid to late 90's.

DCX

Fatalah

Can someone show me a basketball game that looks 100 times better than this? It doesn't look as crappy as you guys are saying!

newsguy

Sgt. Killjoy said:
That doesn't look bad at all. Its a fucking handheld, you can't expect the audience to be 3D animated and all different.

:lol Except for the part where it's a console game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sgt. Killjoy said:
That doesn't look bad at all. Its a fucking handheld, you can't expect the audience to be 3D animated and all different.

I didn't know PS2 was a handheld.

Borys

Banned
Sgt. Killjoy said:

:lol

If you squint your eyes really hard "989" looks like "PSP".

989...PSP!

Joking aside, shame one troll comment fooled you Sarge.

It doesn't matter what the characters look like, it all depends on how they animate. Live and the 2k series look decent in stills, but look horrible in motion. When someone finally makes a basketball game where the players don't rotate ackwardly, slide across the floor, have the ball magically move to their hands when catching passes or shooting from a dribble, then maybe I'll call it a good looking game.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
TheDiave said:
The game really doesn't look that bad. I'll wait 'til I find out how it plays before I pass judgement.

I agree, it looks decent. I think people just saw 989 and went "Ha Ha"

Top Bottom