• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new Wii U game is being released tomorrow

Bullet Club

Maybe it should be posted in the New Games On Old Systems thread?

El Silla - Arcade Edition

Help El Silla hit every character he encounters with a chair.

Thanks to the advanced technology of the Wii U, you will be able to feel that you have a chair in your hands. Go player, throw this chair at everyone!

There also hidden achievements, be ready to unlock them and try to get maximum score possible.

Price: £1/1€

It features someone taking a dump in a bush:

MFyimax.jpg

Whoever plays this better tie his/her wii u tablet to their hands, or else they're gonna have a bad time.

Also...what? The Wii U? Did I get transported to 2014?

Ryu Kaiba

I recently bought a Wii U I want to mod it to run emulators up to Gamecube and use the tablet to play those games in bed.
Seemed like the best route since there's no virtual console on Switch.

Ps2 also got games even when ps3 was out for quite awhile. I think it was those football games, pes and the likes.
But good news for any wii u owner.

LordOfChaos

I hope the Wii U gets blown so wide open one day that it becomes the next Dreamcast, an old console that STILL gets new game releases from independent creators.

It gets some homebrew stuff, but nothing that really dives into the depths of the system as far as I see, meaning lots of them seem like they could get by barely even using the GPU

Last edited:
Top Bottom