• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Scum bug was causing uncontrollable penis growth.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://www.pcgamer.com/a-scum-bug-was-causing-uncontrollable-penis-growth/

Last week's Wild Hunter update to the online survival game Scum added bow and arrow skills, new animals to use them on, new musical instruments, and user-definable dongs. Amusingly, they weren't purely cosmetic: embiggening your wang requires the use of attribute points that could otherwise be put toward more useful characteristics, or you could shrink it up in exchange for a boost to your brain or biceps.

As sometimes happens with such complex, interlocking systems, the rollout didn't go perfectly smoothly. Because of that, Gamepires released a hotfix today aimed at addressing some of the most pressing issues, including:
  • Bug fix where penis would get bigger with each login
  • Fixed a bug where urinating would lock hands and penis if interrupted
  • Fixed a bug where it was possible to increase penis size without it affecting other attributes
rxRNYVg7TkvFN7SK7MVVmg-650-80.jpg

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
When I saw this thread first i was thinking a spam bot made it into the forums.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
When you get drunk it becomes close to impossible not to read "Scum bag" in the thread title.

At least that's been my experience.

Scum bag means condom.

Last edited:

CatCouch

Interesting stuff! Penis based game news is always fun. I will never stop being amused by floppy dongs in games.

Zewp

Watch now as a bunch of Gaffers who don't have a penis that big, go "that's not big, mine's bigger". :ROFLMAO:

Paracelsus

Well, that's natural. Gaming promotes toxic masculinity, so it's only natural for your dick to grow bigger the more you go back to play games.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
I tell ya, I could you an IRL hot fix for my huge peen cause I keep tripping over myself

tbh I thought the title was "A scumbag was causing uncontrollable penis growth" and it was meant to be posted in OT. The post would have been about some doctor who was secretly fucking with patients penis size.

Last edited:
Top Bottom