• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A small victory for Nintendo. Capcom is a strong force.

nintendo_ds_lite.jpg

dsmario.jpg

MEGA MAN ZX HERE I COME!

Im borrowing advance wars. DS isnt a cheap purchase. I wanted NSMB bad tho. Plus I wann play zero 1-4 again on DS before ZX comes out

Spencerr

Banned
MrAngryFace said:
You shouldn't complain about MAF being on your side :/

eh. I'm all for Wii60... but I don't know actually having the 360 is making me more of a microsoft guy after being Nintendo for years and year.

Gonna get NSMB, SOMEDAY the castlevania game, advance wars DS at some point, gonna get SM 64 too cause I liked that one, then ride it out till mega man zx is out.

rod

Banned
sp0rsk said:
megaman zx rocks.

that it does, friend, that it does.

i dont even know whats going on (story wise) but the gameplay is kickass. first megaman ive enjoyed THIS much.

NSMB is still better tho :p

demi

MAF has a DS and an awesome GBA player now

Keep that SP for those older games, like doot doot doot doot Ducktales wooowooo

Whats with the selection of DS games everywhere tho. Castlevania is INDEED nowhere to be found. All I could find was NSMB and that peach game and nintendogs. I did find a copy of advance wars one place but im gonna borrow that first.

SS4Gogita

Henshin!
MrAngryFace said:
Gonna get NSMB, SOMEDAY the castlevania game, advance wars DS at some point, gonna get SM 64 too cause I liked that one, then ride it out till mega man zx is out.

Trauma Center? :(

demi said:
MAF has a DS and an awesome GBA player now

Keep that SP for those older games, like doot doot doot doot Ducktales wooowooo
What.

There is a DuckTales GBA game? TELL ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
WordAssassin said:
What.

There is a DuckTales GBA game? TELL ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!

No, Ducktales GB. He meant keep the SP so you can play your old GB/GBC games since the DS doesn't play them

ducktales, gb game, maybe a gbc game. I tracked down the original gb game again cause of nostalgia. One of the few games I was allowed to own when I was 12 I think

I would never get rid of my sp

ZeoVGM

Banned
MrAngryFace said:

imo get sonic rush or something over SM64, or at least make sure you get it used

it adds nice stuff, but the controls are blehhh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Speaking of DS games, i rented Super Mario 64 DS off gamefly. BESIDES the shitty controls, its awesome. I couldnt help but to remember playing the 64 version back on launch day for N64 and how amazed i was.

Anyway, the extra things added to the DS version were very cool. i liked the few new areas. a definite buy whenever the hell it drops in price

ZeoVGM

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
Speaking of DS games, i rented Super Mario 64 DS off gamefly. BESIDES the shitty controls, its awesome. I couldnt help but to remember playing the 64 version back on launch day for N64 and how amazed i was.

Anyway, the extra things added to the DS version were very cool. i liked the few new areas. a definite buy whenever the hell it drops in price

well thats my problem

sm64 is one of the best games EVER made. top 10 without question

so i mean i can SOMEWHAT look through the mediocre controls on ds, but there are better choices of games to purchase because of that

your best bet is probably to look for Dawn of Sorrow online - especially if you want a new copy. It's near impossible to track it down in stores at this point (as you well know).

Ok there's one stuck pixel in the far left hand corner, I know its there but I dont notice it while playing a game, no worry there.

Also, MEGA MAN ZERO ON DS SCREEN = OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Im getting SM64 from a friend so thats a no brainer, plus the nostalgia I have for that game is immense. I WAS a fan of the n64 right when it came out you know :p

Ill look for meteos.

I LOVE NSMB btw, whoever hates on it sux. I liked it when I played Whiteman's copy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I rented Tetris also. I dont care for the extra modes. but i like the added nintendo content in the game and the Multiplayer was Key. Nothing like getting your ass handed to you people half way around the world. I liked the items in the multiplayer games also. The Star is God-Like :lol

Again, another title to get WHEN it drops in price. Even just if for the multiplayer part and regular tetris mode

The only reason to buy Tetris instead of Meteos is if you missed the first 90 or so incarnations and want to see what the buzz was about way back when. If you otherwise have Tetris, purchase Meteos.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Tetris is overpriced and such an old game. Being able to hold blocks and see the next 5 blocks makes the game so much easier. Screw that shit. Meteos is so ass-raping hard that it'll make you cry and you'll love it

rod

Banned
meteos ****ing pwns, havent played it for ages tho but when i first got it i played it for weeks on end ala lumines

Top Bottom