• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A tale in the Desert Players. Where are you?

AeroGod

It was nice 1 day novelty, but im done with it. Uninstalled. Travelling takes forever and is uninteresting(a big fucking desert) and really just sick of the gameplay. I tip my hat to you though if you persist, you are a hardcore crafter :p

Hell I love crafting in MMOs. I dont mind sitting in front of a forge banging out swords and armors for a day and being in a kitchen cooking up shit to eat on adventures, but this is god damned insane to the max. I might have been able to stick with it longer if the game were more polished, but everything that isnt the crafting gameplay is totally amateur. I cant stand it. Im done with it, good luck to you guys though.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I will come back, this evening I think. I was trying to play it at the same time as EvE but that didn't really work out. I'll dedicate my time this evening to it. Forgiveness pwease :(

El Papa

tonight I have some things to do, so I don't know if I can get on, maybe really late I'll check if anyone is on.

Ferrio

Banned
I was thinking, maybe we should so somet things to spice things up while we wait for this mining buisness to cool down.

I don't know, stuff like get the whole guild (10+ people) and all find some busy site and just squat on their land doing nothing. Who knows.

Top Bottom