• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Abbreviating mofos.

If you use an abbreviation, at least use the full word(s) in the first or second sentence of your topic, you idiotic failed abortions. Try harder to be normal, you below the poverty-line scumbag.

DS.
NGC.
PSP.
PSX.
PSX (the second version of this abbreviation.)
PSP
GB
GBC
GBA
PSone
PStwo
SotC

Oh, also, know what letters to capitalize during an abbreviation, you cowardly, half-assed, last minute cancelled suicide.Follow it through, weakling (also known as: failure).

Bataman said:
If you use an abbreviation, at least use the full word(s) in the first or second sentence of your topic, you idiotic failed abortions. Try harder to be normal, you below the poverty-line scumbag.

DS.
NGC.
PSP.
PSX.
PSP
GB
GBC
GBA
PSone
PStwo
SotC

Oh, also, know what letters to capitalize during an abbreviation, you cowardly, half-assed, last minute cancelled suicide.Follow it through, weakling (also known as: failure).
so when you say NGC, do you refer to the neo-geo color or the nintendo gamecube?

Why did you put periods on the first four of your list? You began to churn out incomplete sentences like a whore. And why didn't you kindly lead us into a list with a colon? You uncouth motha fucka.

Borys

Banned
Bataman said:

DS.
NGC.
PSP.
PSX.
PSP
GB
GBC
GBA
PSone
PStwo
SotC

It's GCN, junior idot.

Bannage imminent.

Andy787

Banned
Bataman said:
You forgot a comma.

And a space.

PSP SUX DS ROX I LIKE RE4 FOR GC AND SOTC FOR PS2 AND PGR3 ON XBL FOR X360 IS ACE

Xrenity

Bataman said:
K MR. B!

(YES, THOSE ARE ALL ABBREVATIONS!)

Cronox

Banned
Actually a few game abbreviations get me sometimes. Like FCK gets mentioned, and I have to pause for a moment and take a mental scan....

Oh yeah, its Frame City Killer.

Cronox

Banned
And whats with everyone saying QFT, it used to be QFE, which was a much less stupid way of agreeing with someone else's opinion. Why does everything have to be so concrete? QFT only means they're trying to force their opinion on you as fact.

Xzior

Can you stop calling the "Neo Geo Pocket Color" for "Neo Geo Color", I mean you can't miss the name of the unit since it's written directly below the screen.

The "Gamecube" should be called NGC or GC not GCN and the "Neo Geo Pocket Color" NGPC.

I found Urban Dictionary to be quite helpful

1. QFT
QUOTED FOR TRUTH

Used on internet forums when quoting someone with similar views as yours.

1. brb
Acronym for "be right back"
Hey, brb, g2g take a shit

1. MFO
www.masterforce.org The land of constant orgasms over robots.

1. mofo
Short for mother fucker. A person who thinks they are the shit, dressed down with sagging pants, a high need for a belt, too much gold to make the national reserve jealous, and an attitude that stems from not having parents who knew how to refrain from the use of crack cocaine.

M3wThr33

Banned
I see NG and think Neo-Geo as a first reaction. The N and G are hard letters. Neo-Geo is just naturally represented by N and G.

JoDark

MS Viral Marketing
It's not NGC because DVD deleted scenes are called NG's in Japan...

NG as in No Good's...

The NO GOOD CUBE.....

Can't have that. Hence, the GCN. Whatever Nintendo!

dog$

Hates quality gaming
I'll only use GCN when people verbally refer to it as a Gamecube Nintendo.

Not a moment sooner.

Mihail

Banned
MetatronM said:
Take that up with Nintendo. The Gamecube's abbreviation is GCN.
No, it's not. It used to be, but Nintendo dropped it a while ago. I think forum users should drop it as well, but I have an irrational hatred for it.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Bataman said:

zomg lol! :lol

I can't hate anyone whose able ta use "scumbag" so well.....but he got what was coming to him! :)

It's "motherfucker". If you're going to use an abbreviation in your thread title, at least use the full word(s) in the first or second sentence of your topic, you banned guy who isn't reading this.

gblues

Banned
Bataman said:

DS.
NGC.
PSP.
PSX.
PSP
GB
GBC
GBA
PSone
PStwo
SotC

Add "LTTP" to this list. For a while I thought people were talking about "Link to the Past" when I finally figured out it was an abbreviation for "Late to the Party."

Nathan

Ecrofirt

I hate whoever came up with the idea to abbreviate "Late to the party" as LttP

What. the fuck.

LttP is a Zelda game, and whenever you mongoloids use it, I immedietly think of zelda.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Am I the only one seeing the irony here? Isn't mofo a syllabic abbreviation? Should he have used the full word(s) in his topic?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ecrofirt said:
I hate whoever came up with the idea to abbreviate "Late to the party" as LttP

What. the fuck.

LttP is a Zelda game, and whenever you mongoloids use it, I immedietly think of zelda.
Since when? ALttP on the other hand...

Top Bottom