• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

About HOT TOYS collectibles?

HighPoly

Banned
Hello guys!

I'm really interested when Hot Toys will make newer versions of Predator The Jungle Hunter, Ellen Ripley from Alien, Arnold T800 Battle Damage and the T800 Endoskeleton.
I mean, all those models are getting aged and I don't really know when I'll need to save money to buy them...

Next year Present Toys will release the Ellen Ripley from Aliens 2, and then its own version of Arnold T800 Battle Damage called as Future Warrior...
But as we all know HOT TOYS models are always better... I don't know if it's time to make refreshing announcements, you know?

The newer Green Goblin by HOT TOYS is amazing, better than ever, and so much better than the Toys ERA model... And the newer Andrew Garfield from Amazing Spider Man is so realistic...

So, if you like to buy action figures, please, do you even know anything about the future Hot Toys catalog??
Let's talk...

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
That's really detailed and it captures Dafoe's likeness almost perfectly. It's awesome that you can move his eyes, too. You can make face accurate memes.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I have a few higher quality transformers figures but I don't buy the most expensive ones. I have a commando class Rodimus Prime that I'm rather fond of.

hot-toys-robocop-battle-damage-265-incredible-figures-013.jpg
the robocop is cool

HighPoly

Banned
hot-toys-robocop-battle-damage-265-incredible-figures-013.jpg
the robocop is cool
Sure that's amazing
Well, I'm looking for the new Green Goblin next year and then the Tobey Maguire Spider...
If possible, I'd like to increase a third aquisition, that is the new Wolf Predator from Alien VS Predator 2...
The only chance of changing my mind is something about a Ellen Ripley model... But this is unlikely to happen next year...
maybe 2025...

Last edited:
Sure that's amazing
Well, I'm looking for the new Green Goblin next year and then the Tobey Maguire Spider...
If possible, I'd like to increase a third aquisition, that is the new Wolf Predator from Alien VS Predator 2...
The only chance of changing my mind is something about a Ellen Ripley model... But this is unlikely to happen next year...
maybe 2025...
There some i want
cd379348-1df6-4228-8359-cec17d891b63.jpg

33478253-98a8-4ccb-aea9-309aa724cfad.jpg

38f7cb6f-d445-4382-a3fd-8a195eee3cd6.jpg

9914b12a-d881-4513-bfbf-1d2917b04d30.jpg

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Figures look good but prices are too hot.
It's worth it when you are a collector. The quality is legit.
Had Jack Sparrow and Dark Knight Joker among others. Stuff's really well made.

Stopped collecting a few years ago though as it's just a dust collector at the end of day and I became tired explaining my hobby when I had visitors. Was awkward as shit.

HighPoly

Banned
Man I had not heard of these, but Robocop looks amazing
what do you think about Ellen Ripley's face in this Present Toys figure?
is it worth buying that one? or maybe wait for a good Hot Toys releasing in the future?

take a look,

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Still waiting for Harley Quinn's The Suicide Squad Hot Toys figure.... if they ever make it.

Top Bottom