• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Absolutely Great Square(Enix) PC Pack! - $10 on Amazon (7 games + 1 DLC, Steam keys)

Nome

I like how all of these DD sites have figured out to make profits by offloading the server costs to Valve.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wanting the Missing Link and Quantum Conundrum- would pay $10 for the pair of them. PM me if anybody has those keys to part with!

Crawl

I like how all of these DD sites have figured out to make profits by offloading the server costs to Valve.

Yeah I been thinking about that a lot lately, I guess valve makes enough on their own they don't care? Not sure what they think.

Yeah I been thinking about that a lot lately, I guess valve makes enough on their own they don't care? Not sure what they think.

I'd like to think that too but it seems that Steam codes costs them extra and maybe too much at that. I asked Amazon to replace my non-steam Civ Bundle with the steam one they put on just after I bought mine. But they said that it's impossible. They probably think that I won't be downloading it.

P.S: I feel kinda bad when I'm badmouthing Amazon and Tony is around. Stop being so nice Tony, you are pushing me to a guilt-trip.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've got a JC1 and Hitman: Blood Money key now for anybody who might want them, just PM me (free).

Blood Money is not to be missed.

I'd like to think that too but it seems that Steam codes costs them extra and maybe too much at that. I asked Amazon to replace my non-steam Civ Bundle with the steam one they put on just after I bought mine. But they said that it's impossible. They probably think that I won't be downloading it.

P.S: I feel kinda bad when I'm badmouthing Amazon and Tony is around. Stop being so nice Tony, you are pushing me to a guilt-trip.

No worries dude, as for the replacement. Were you referring to Civ IV complete?

Sorry for the bad experience. Shoot me a PM with your email addy and we'll get you sorted.

Cheers,
Tony

Enco

If you don't have DX or JC2, you MUST buy this game.

Two of the greatest games this generation (and all time).

Tony, will you ever move to the UK with the DD stuff?

Tony seems hella cool.

Still mad I missed out on this deal. I thought I'd get it later in the day and then whoops.

Question: does Amazon have a section for games on sale? I was hoping for something like Steam's games under $5/$10. I don't ever shop for games on Amazon unless I know exactly what I want. Just browsing the site for deals seems somewhat daunting because it has literally everything.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Is code active yet? I tweeted it without knowing it was inactive, lol. No one has told me though

Actually seems like someone on CAG used the code for 25% off

Dragun619

My page on Amazon just refreshed with a SC2 key, if you had this happen to you go check your accounts.

Awesome, I got a new key for SC2 on Amazon. Just tried it on steam and yep, it's SC2. Still have SC1 in my Steam library from yesterday too. Thanks Tony.

jediyoshi

I got an e-mail about a replacement key even though the original key gave me SC2, how do I check if it's the same key?

Just try redeeming it, it'll say you already own it and won't be used up. Not real large odds that it'd be anything other than another SC2 key.

Top Bottom