• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Accel World VS. Sword Art Online launches July 7 in the Americas and Europe

Takao

Banned
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in the Americas and Europe on July 7, Bandai Namco announced. The game will be digital-only in the Americas, and have a PlayStation 4 physical release in Europe.

In the Americas, a limited time digital launch edition of the game will also be available. It will include two exclusive downloadable content packs, detailed below:

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/05/accel-wo...es-july-7-americas-europe#is13WKQveOcmRPzg.99

If you really need a physical Vita print, Play-Asia is accepting preorders for an English release in Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-english-subs/13/70b4kt

Compsiox

Banned
Accel World is fun. Sword Art Online was like my second anime ever so it's probably not as good as I remember it being.

Heroman

Banned
Accel World is fun. Sword Art Online was like my second anime ever so it's probably not as good as I remember it being.
015d60ddf9a53e85622fbce4203be99da519de9c6eed57b28878722d0a88a680.jpg

Strimei

I actually found myself enjoying Accel World. Its by no means great but it was rather fun from what I've read, so I'm curious to see it in a game.

Even if its saddled with SAO.

Hexa

This is by the team that made Lost Song and plays like that right? Looks like its continuing the storyline hinted at by Kurohime's cameo. Wasn't much of a fan of that game. I know I'm going to end up buying this at some point thinking "Why am I buying this?" and am going to complain all the while playing. I can't not buy SAO games though.

Tohsaka

Forgot this was coming out. I never watched/read Accel World, so I'm not sure if I'll buy it. I heard this game played like SAO Lost Song, which I liked but not as much as the two Hollow games.

Top Bottom