• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

According to Nick from Xbox Era Sony may have a Security Issue

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

Accuse Grand Theft Auto GIF by Rockstar Games

xHunter

Could be related to this:

There was a torrent with the files, but the one seeding it stopped it. Wouldnt surprise me if the employee stored authentication data on it. Maybe the leaker got access to some hoster now that contains video files used for marketing?

Edit: post was deleted, essentialy someone got access to a first party SIE laptop and dumped the HDD.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
if this consider as security issues, then what do we say about Xbox leak lolz

Belthazar

Let me get this straight... He suddenly has secret inside info that Sony had a security issue after quite a bit of footage from a Sony game was leaked. Like, no shit Sherlock?

I swear, insider culture was the worst thing to happen to gaming discourse. Those people either state the obvious or just give the most vague description of something. But people are too stupid and keep falling for it.

Filben

I have no clue who this Nick guy nor what Xbox Era is.

Also, why does this reddit guy capitalise 'He' like he is some kind of deity?

Nah, fuck this. I'm now reminded again why I shouldn't give a fuck about rumors.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Everyone laughing at this should check out this Reddit comment. A while ago someone got their hands on a Sony laptop with 100GB of data. That’s possibly where this stuff is coming from.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Didnt Shepshal literally just leak the last of us clips that everyone refused to believe were legit because of how dated they looked? The guy is a tool but he clearly has a source who has access to this shit.

This was also corroborated by Grubb who has proven himself over and over again.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
SONY takes security seriously but this is coming across as an astronomer seeing a bunch of stars and saying something unfortunate will happen.

We just post anything anyone says about anything, as long as it's drama worthy? Then, we pretend like it's all valid, because, drama.

Top Bottom