• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney games on sale now through May 18th on NA 3DS eShop

FluxWaveZ

Following the localization announcement for Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice:
HOLD IT! Hot on the heels of today’s announcement of a new Ace Attorney game, Spirit of Justice, Nintendo is offering special discounts on the 3DS eShop for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies in North America! You can grab the first three full adventures of Phoenix Wright in Ace Attorney Trilogy for $17.99, or follow the trio of Phoenix, Apollo Justice, and Athena Cykes in Dual Destinies for $14.99. These prices will be available until May 18th, and it’s a great way to prepare for Spirit of Justice this September if you haven’t played before (or just want to do some catching up)!
http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/...-on-sale-now-through-may-18th-on-na-3ds-eshop

LiK

iOS version has a really nice, clean, hi-res look. Not sure if the 3DS version has any advantages, would like to know as well.

it doesn't. 3DS version is inferior in every way and has a lot of typos that were fixed in iOS. the 3D effect isn't even that good.

FLD

I still need to replay through the second and third games of the trilogy (and finally play Apollo Justice) but fuck it, might as well grab Dual Destinies now! Coming back to this series was one of the main reasons why I finally bought a 3DS, so I'd really love to be caught up in time for the new one's release.

Still a huge bummer we're not getting physical releases, though. I still have my copies of 1 through 4 from years ago and I'd love to have the newer ones sitting right next to them on the shelf. :(

3DS version is inferior in every way

One advantage that the 3DS version has - it's pretty much guaranteed to work no matter what whereas with the iOS version, you gotta hope that a random firmware update doesn't render the game unplayable (like it did with Ghost Trick for a while).

ZeroX03

Banned
I'd buy these if I hadn't already!

I want some gaming downtime so I can replay the series. Probably won't get the chance before Spirit of Justice unfortunately.

Top Bottom