• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| AFGAF 2020 Re-Issue

SafeOrAlone

Apr 26, 2020
What's the coolest Fett figure for someone who likes accessories and dislikes visible joints, for under $100?

Last edited:

Flintty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2014
UK
What's the coolest Fett figure for someone who likes accessories and dislikes visible joints, for under $100?
Depends what you want from the figure really. If you want to be able to pose it, joints are unavoidable and you’re looking at statue territory.

If you can handle joints and want something cheap in 6” scale, the Black Series deluxe is up for order for $30 and is a good figure.

I think the gold standard for a 6” scale Boba Fett is Mafex though, but you’ll pay a premium for that.

If you want poseability, looks and no visible joints then Hot Toys (12” scale) would be perfect but that’s well over your budget.

Edit: I just realised the Hot Toys picture is quarter scale - that’s about 1.5 foot tall and will cost a bomb - sorry 😂 It’s fucking glorious though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SafeOrAlone

Flintty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2014
UK
Any Xmen fans who missed out on the Marvel Legends Rogue before, the new Retro version is up for order!

Flintty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2014
UK
I completed the OG Power Rangers team and found you can combine their weapons just like in the show.

Aside from the Green Ranger (couldn’t resist!) that’s the line done for me now.