• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors with ruined faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D274907814689-today-uma-thurman-150212-02.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Uma looks like Uma. Thank god.

Hope we see her in a Tarantino movie soon.

Proc

I got no lips I got no tongue. Where there were eyes there's only space. I got no lips I got no tongue. I got a broken face. I got a broken face!

BigDug13

2D274907814689-today-uma-thurman-150212-02.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Uma looks like Uma. Thank god.

Hope we see her in a Tarantino movie soon.

Yeah it seems it maybe was just the drastic change in eye makeup style. It's amazing how much a slight change in the eyes make all the difference. Either through surgery like Renee or makeup like Uma.

Agremont

Might be all of thee above. Hopefully it's just bad make up. Make up can definitely change one's appearance. Just ask Sofia Vegara.

6iZRyCul.jpg

I'd say both these pictures are misleading. The camera has a way of both making people look better and worse than they really do. So the only way to judge is to see her in reality. And I bet she looks better than in that photo in real.

That Uma pic freaked me out, but in all of the other pics and videos it's obvious she's just put on some weight (probably 20 - 30 lbs given her height), aged a bit, and doing her makeup a bit differently. It's unusual seeing her with a rounder face, browner skin, and hair like that. Glad it's not due to surgery.

jfoul

Kathleen Turner doesn't even look like the same person. Most of the change was from rheumatoid arthritis treatment, and alcohol abuse.

goldenpp72

I feel a lot of people are missing the whole, the before picture is young, the after picture is old thing in this topic..

I don't usually comment on threads like this - but anyone posted the bread advert that Stalone is currently starring in, in the UK? He looks well weird in that. Plus - he's starring in adverts for bread...

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I don't usually comment on threads like this - but anyone posted the bread advert that Stalone is currently starring in, in the UK? He looks well weird in that. Plus - he's starring in adverts for bread...

lol, the Warburton's? He looks weird, but Stallone looked different since Rocky IV or something. Man went really overboard with surgery and botox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom