• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age of Empires IV will be unveiled in November at the XO19

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
7z6b33w2qgf8.gif

Earlier this year, Adam Isgreen, creative director of the Age of Empires series, announced the revelation of Age of Empires IV for this year, possibly at Gamescom 2019 or Microsoft's XO19 in November.
Finally absent from the German event, the presence of the game in London at the event dedicated to the Xbox has been confirmed by the director general and marketing of Xbox games, Aaron Greenberg.

In an interview with GameStar at the current gamescom, Aaron Greenberg says he has "exciting news to share" for fans of the Real-Time Strategy game series, stating the date when Age of Empires 4 will show himself. So it will be on the first day of XO19, November 14, also the date when Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition will be launched on the Windows Store, Steam and XBOX Game Pass for PC.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I can't pre order my copy of AoE 2 on steam. why?

Do you have accesses to the beta on Steam? If yes it's a know problem, the devs are working on it.

You have a temporary solution:

7z6b33w2qgf8.gif

Earlier this year, Adam Isgreen, creative director of the Age of Empires series, announced the revelation of Age of Empires IV for this year, possibly at Gamescom 2019 or Microsoft's XO19 in November.
Finally absent from the German event, the presence of the game in London at the event dedicated to the Xbox has been confirmed by the director general and marketing of Xbox games, Aaron Greenberg.

In an interview with GameStar at the current gamescom, Aaron Greenberg says he has "exciting news to share" for fans of the Real-Time Strategy game series, stating the date when Age of Empires 4 will show himself. So it will be on the first day of XO19, November 14, also the date when Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition will be launched on the Windows Store, Steam and XBOX Game Pass for PC.

Native Americans, and Japan with samurais and such? I'll play the hell out of them, I love both civilizations

Bkdk

Finally, the gameplay premier has been unusually long for an RTS game. Hopefully there will be a pre alpha not long afterwards. Early gamer feedback is pretty important for games like this.

V4skunk

Banned
I hope they learned from Dawn of War 3! Because that was a big fall from what Company of Heroes 2 achieved, coh2 is still a top100 most played game on Steam.

Top Bottom