• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI assisted cheating built into monitors has finally arrived!

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Discussion begins around 11 minutes in.

I agree with they say, getting into cheating has never been easier and literally everywhere in MP games

I used to get into slight arguments with Ybarra while he was still with Xbox because they could see people using the cheating devices on their end but would never take a stand on them saying it was up to each game dev to do so.

Anymore I just don't even care.

I play some COD and Hell Let Loose and when I run into pretty obvious cheaters I just back out

00_Zer0

Is this going to work on consoles too?

Edit: only pc for now it seems.
AI Shark will be here for the Switch 2 release.

Wonder how that will work? I miss the good ol' Game Shark days. As long as it's not used online I think it should be allowed. If It comes to Switch 2 and it's backwards compatible that means it could possibly work on regular Switch games.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
welp.

Anyway, once AI destroys the world, who wants to come over to my mom’s house and play some Quake 2 and UT on some CRTs? She’ll buy us all the Mountain Dew we can drink.

Top Bottom