• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AL Senate Candidate Roy Moore Refers to Asians as Yellows, Native Americans as Reds

I love how the second Bannon gets canned you can see Breitbart magically make Trump the enemy despite 2 1/2 years of him being their chosen one.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Roy Moore is fucking terrible. Everyone in Alabama needs to get out and vote against this piece of shit in the general election, but being Alabama he's practically guaranteed the seat.

RPGCrazied

Roy Moore is fucking terrible. Everyone in Alabama needs to get out and vote against this piece of shit in the general election, but being Alabama he's practically guaranteed the seat.

We forget who had the position in the first place(Jeff Sessions). Don't think a D has a shot there.

Nekofrog

Banned
It seems insane that there are no laws that bar people from running for public office if they have already held some form of it and been removed for ethics violations. Multiple times.

Haha America good joke.

cameron

fwiw Trump is apparently deleting all his pro-Strange tweets from earlier

9YsuBww.png
https://projects.propublica.org/politwoops/user/realDonaldTrump

Looks like he's gearing up to pretend he liked Moore all along because why not

Fuck this asshole.
Pence is on that.
Ybcdkx9.png

https://twitter.com/mike_pence/status/912867571015258113

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Since they were both horrible people, I'm glad Moore won just for the Trump L

Both are terrible but Moore is a tier beyond Strange. Strange would just be a shitty establishment Republican while Moore is a burn-it-all Bannonite that sees his role as forcing his religion/"God's laws" on everyone, functioning government be damned. He's a literal theocrat who wants to enforce the Christian equivalent of Sharia Law.

I kind of think Jones would have a very slim chance against Moore if not for his pro-choice stance. But that alone is probably going to sink him due to people either abstaining from voting or holding their nose for Moore.

Jombie

Bama really leaning into their stereotype huh

They fully embrace it and wear it like a badge of honor.

It's funny to hear Moore talk about defending the constitution when this is the same pig eyed fuck that wallows in the tired fallacy that America is a Christian nation and has gone to great lengths to inundate the law with his shitty and hateful beliefs.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
For some reason I feel like bannon leaving the White House was all part of the bigger plan. Whether trump is in the know or not is to be seen, but a smarter organization is behind this current movement.

i didn't even know that NFL sons of bitches rant was at a strange rally. It's like they wanted to take attention away from the actual race on purpose.

RPGCrazied

Doug Jones‏ @GDouglasJones 10h10 hours ago

I stood up to the KKK, I will stand up for Alabama. I will not embarrass you.

It begins right now.

The D here should win by default. But yeah, I get it, its Alabama. No hope there.

It must suck. You probably want to leave the state because of all the fucking idiots that live there, but on the other hand, that's just going to make the state even more red.
He can just move to a red state that is trending blue. Georgia and Texas are looking mighty fine all of a sudden.

Top Bottom