• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alex Jones: "I was told by people around Hillary Clinton that she's demon possessed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

XNjpSil.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Yup sounds like Alex Jones is describing typical Chaos taint and corruption.

Which one of the ruinous powers do y'all think Hilldawg pledged herself to?

A true worshiper of chaos would paint the largest threat to them as the one in cahoots with Chaos itself to shift the attention from their own evil deeds to someone else so they can continue on in the shadows.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I keep looking for that vine where he says straight-faced: "I am black. I am an african-american" but I can't find it anywhere.

megalowho

I won't be surprised to see this argument being presented with 100% sincerity from surrogates on national TV in future elections considering the trajectory we're on.

Does anyone have the video where he goes on a shirtless rant then advertises his powdered bullshit drink at the end? It's a classic but I haven't been able to find it since I saw it for the first time. It was on Twitter.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
we need someone with super evil powers at the top, they know the rigged system better than anyone else

Derwind

The Russians are scared of her.

I like how Russia keeps popping up in everything that concerns this election, almost like they have some sort of.... stake? Yes, stake in this election.

....nah, that can't be it...

mackattk

That video is hilarious to listen to, until you figure out a good portion of the public takes everything that Alex Jones says as gospel.

Jeffrey

Anyone else notice that trump is kinda orange?

Anyone familiar with Christianity explain what can lead to that?

.JayZii

Banned
I was going to fuse her in Persona 5, but level 99 to do it? Come on. I don't have time to grind for that.

I'll stick with my Obama with absorb physical I just fused for the late game.

Miller: Snake, we need you to sneak into Mosul

Snake: Why

Miller: We need answers to the fate of Benjamin Ghazi so we can bring down Hillary Clinton

Snake: Why don't you have me go and capture her?

Miller: Because Snake, she's a demon

MGSV: Chapter 3, Sneak Attack on Mosul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom