• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens Vs Predator (PC/PS3/360) Online ID Thread

Volcynika

Here's a thread that I will update when I can (at least once a day) for people to post their Steam IDs, PSN IDs, and Gamertags

Use this format: GAF NAME | ONLINE ID | TIMEZONE
Just specify what version you're playing.

PC VERSION
  • brain_stew | ukbrainstew | GMT
  • Grendelrt | Grendelrt | USA (EST)
  • jangaroo | jangaroo123 | GMT +5
  • Kyouji | Oldats [qt3] | US Central Time
  • luka | peithos | Canada (PST)
  • Lyphen | Lyphen | Canada (EST)
  • MightyKAC | MightyKAC | Tokyo (JST) +9 GMT
  • Sullen | Sull3n | US PST
  • Trin3785 | Trin | USA (MST)
  • Volcynika | Volcynika | USA (CST)

PLAYSTATION 3 VERSION

• Dave1988 | Dave1988 | Europe (GMT+1)
  • nyong | aspectus | USA (PST)
  • Pctx | Pctx| PST West Coast

XBOX 360 VERSION

• Sill4 | Sill 4 | US CST
  • Unicorn | Yagya | MST

nyong

Banned
PS3

nyong | aspectus | USA (PST)

I'm having issues getting into ranked games. I would greatly appreciate it if people would friend me and drop me an "invite friend" every now and then.

Sullen

luka said:
PC

luka | luka | Canada (PST)

luka when I try to add you under that name it sends an invite to some person that hasn't been online in like a year. :lol Tried finding you under a search but I see like 11 billion luka's.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Sullen said:
luka when I try to add you under that name it sends an invite to some person that hasn't been online in like a year. :lol Tried finding you under a search but I see like 11 billion luka's.

oops. I forgot it was my actual account name not my friends name. :lol

Volcynika

Unicorn said:
Got this for 360. GT is Yagya and I'm usually on in the evenings. Game is stellar; screw the haters

What timezone are you in? (Just to assist people to know who they can play with prior to adding)

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
PC Version
Kyouji | Oldats [qt3] | US Central Time

Just a heads-up, I'm running this on a subpar laptop so if you are looking for competition, you'll want to refrain from inviting me. I'm mostly playing for a good time until I get home (where my desktop is). Looking forward to playing with you guys!

PC: ukbrainstew - GMT

I'm mostly looking for people to play Survivor mode with, well at least until dedicated server support is patched in anyway.

Top Bottom