• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All 4 Mortal Kombat X DLC characters confirmed/leaked

Ivan 3414

Palette-swapped ninja #45677 from MK: Special Forces, the spin-off so bad it forced John Tobias out of Midway.

MK fans are nuts and clamour for representation/inclusion for every two-bit garbage character, no matter how obscure or uninteresting. I don't get it.

Not exactly sure what makes this character "garbage" but ok

If palette swap = garbage then there are a lot of characters in MK that have risen from shit

2thepoint

I'm still waiting for Frost to be a playable character again, Boon.

Make it happen, and I will forgive you for making me believe the CG debut trailer for Mortal Kombat X was gameplay.

Dereck

I really thought Tremor was a fan made ninja.

The fan made Tremors tho

gsYsh6I.gif

Dart

No skins for Sub-Zero... :(

Also what happened to Tanya?... she looks hideous, add to extra arms & she could pass for Sheeva

i'm really happy about Tremor & Tanya. I wish there was Fujin & Kai and ESPECIALLY Reiko though. and Tanya looked infinitely better in MK4 to be honest.

RM8

I wonder what happened at Netherrelam. They were okay during the PS2/Xbox era, but the female models for MK vs DCU to now have been fairly wonky.
They're bad at male faces too, lol. I really don't understand why everyone needs to be goofy looking in MK these days.

BTW guys I don't think Tanya looks terrible besides the unfortunate face (which is a problem the entire female roster has, except for Jacqui? she seems okay). I'll probably try her :p

RM8

I wonder if NRS has actually came across feedback about their face designs, this has been a thing for a while.

I can't since this is how she looked later in Armageddon.

NRS really need to have their eyes checked.

i don't mean to imply that she looks decent, just that some of her previous designs were already a far cry from her MK4 look.

some touching up is definitely in order here.

Khezu

Tanya is the best character from MK4, I'm glad she is in, but man, I hope that's not her final model.

I don't have any problem with any of the other females in X, but Tanya's kinda fucked.

At least she got her pupils back finally.

rhandino

Banned
i don't mean to imply that she looks decent, just that some of her previous designs were already a far cry from her MK4 look.

some touching up is definitely in order here.

She need a full surgery tbh, damn she was my main in MK4.

B8DIfjA.png

I can almost feel they went the "Evil = Ugly" route

Khezu

There is a 0% chance that's the final Tanya model, guys. Cassie's face has improved drastically since her initial appearance too.

Ya I'm really hoping so.

Though even if she is an ugoo I'm still going to main her 100%.

Just hope for a neck snap command grab.

Thores

Carl Weathers as Jax is one of the best costume ideas ever.

I'm looking forward to this pack, more or less, I hope there's extra characters beyond that. Mortal Kombat has such a huge cast to draw from, and I know not everyone could make it in, but the lack of both Fujin and Bo Rai Cho is really disappointing.

Also it is really weird that Tanya is apparently white now. Hopefully there is still time to fix that.

Tremor looks cool. Jason and Predator might also be interesting. Not really feeling Tanya.

Still not worth $30 though. I still don't understand how $60 = 25 characters while $30 = 4 characters.

Sayah

They have WB budget but they can't hire someone to do proper female face models. There are wrestling games with create a superstar modes that can create better female models.

Khezu

I bet this MK will have more skins than Injustice so yeah I will wait for the Komplete Kollection

They have said it's going to have less skins then Injustice.
Which kinda sucks, since I'm sure several characters are gonna screwed and get nothing.

Nori Chan

Pretty sure there are chances of more characters be in. They did have a season pass for injustice and added two more characters after it

Top Bottom