• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(almost)Official Games-pass thread. Party time yeah!

sunnysideup

Banned
This is the (almost) offfical games-pass thread. Or the temporary one, or maybe just a template of what could be. Maybe some one more apt like an xbox enthusiast or even an official ms rep can create on for this forum. Tons and tons of threads created every day. Much interest obviously and im worried people will miss some information on the magical gamespass. So i thought there should be an official thread.

Xbox Game Pass is a video game subscription service from Microsoft for use with its Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One consoles and Windows 10, as well as Android devices via xCloud. Frequently compared to Netflix but for video games,[3] Xbox Game Pass grants users access to a rotating catalog of games from a range of publishers and other premium services, including Xbox Live and EA Play, for a single monthly subscription price. The service was launched on June 1, 2017 while Xbox Live Gold subscribers received priority access on May 24.

Tons of games:

1200px-Xbox_Game_Pass_new_logo_-_colored_version.svg.png

Xbox_Game_Pass_new_titles.0.jpg

multicultural-group-people-posing-portrait-happy-outdoor-97003218.jpg

Comming mars:

TW_Available-Today_Coming-Soon_templates_3.3.2021_6_JPG.jpg

happy-multicultural-business-team-show-thumbs-up-looking-camera-happy-proud-multicultural-business-team-people-show-thumbs-up-161573932.jpg

RE4HtyX

Last edited:

sunnysideup

Banned

20 Bethesda Games from the World’s Most Iconic Franchises Available in Xbox Game Pass Tomorrow​

BethesdaXGP_Inline.jpg

~party-people--on-sunset_14325549_high.jpg

WHM-2021_Wire_1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

sunnysideup

Banned

Xbox Game Pass Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Gaming​

I’m writing this on my day off because I’m currently waiting for exactly 30 games to install on my Xbox Series X, and I’m astonished. I know that I won’t have space for all of these games, which means I’m going to have to cancel a few downloads. But how am I supposed to choose which ones? I’ve wanted to replay Fable 2 for ten years but had no console to do it on. I just finished Yakuza 0 last month and have been excited to dive into Kiwami. I’m always hearing about how Titanfall 2 is the best shooter ever made, and now I can finally verify that for myself.

happy-people-funny-isolated-over-white-background-35582466.jpg

Top Bottom