• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alysa, Aeneagames needs your help.

Nickolaidas

This is so infuriating.

I am trying to make a profile on GoFundMe, and it doesn't let me - once I send my info, the page keeps loading and loading and nothing happens.

I just tried to make a donation without having a profile, and the moment I press send, it keeps going and going and the page never stops loading.

I am using Microsoft Edge. Think it's a web browser issue?

EDIT: I'll try Chrome.

Nickolaidas

Same fucking thing. Page keeps loading in an infinite loop and the payment never goes through.

1dpAjvc.jpg

sircaw sircaw AeneaGames AeneaGames , is there any other way I can donate besides GoFundMe?

Nickolaidas

Mine worked ok through safari - didn’t create an account to do it. Just CC, name, postcode.
I tried Microsoft Edge and Chrome - didn't work.

I tried Internet Explorer but that couldn't even load the page right.

I don't think it's a browser issue - I have a Visa Debit Card and I can shop just fine anything from anywhere. Never tried GoFundMe before, but it just doesn't work.

I'm starting to suspect my bank is locking the transaction - perhaps they consider GoFundMe an unreliable site and don't go through the payment? I'll try contacting them tomorrow ...

Only one thing I have to say to that.

thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best

Indeed. More cushion for the pushin' ;) . It's not as fun playing with a bag of bones.

Also congrats for hitting (surpassing) the funding goal! Hope every cent helps, it'd be nice to have a someone who needs the help, get a good outcome especially considering other chaos going on in the world (or where I'm at, in America). These kind of causes are always a good thing 👍

Last edited:

borborygmus

latest

I have a few packets of Fenbendazole, a dog dewormer, which in some cases has induced remission from cancer in some humans. I got it when I had a cancer scare earlier this year and it was gonna be my last resort. I can't help but wonder if it could potentially work on cats who hang out on gaming forums?

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Hey AeneaGames AeneaGames so ... hum ...I'm not familiar with personal talk and english is not my native language so I may be clumsy with my words so please in advance I apologize.
I had cancer too when I was young, and I know it can be hard on the body and the mind.
And contrary to Reggie our body is never ready for it.
I spent a few month in Radio/chemotherapy, so I know how it is and if you want to talk and lighten a bit the burden don't hesitate to talk to me, I'm still young and may not be the best for it, but I can listen and share my experience with you if you think it can help.
Cancer also took my father 3 years ago and I've never been the sensible kind but if you are wondering how it will affect your family I can also share my experience as someone who lost a family member.

If I can give you one advice, that is also a regret on my part, is to spent as much time (and good times) as possible with your loved ones.
It will be better for you and for them, fresh good memories eases the pain.
And I know that it can happen, but if you feel guilty about being sad or depressed it's normal you just need to talk it away to whomever you want, even a stranger, I know it can be hard to talk about it to those directly concerned about it.

I hope I haven't been too negative and if you want to know with time your loved one will just keep the good memories, no matter how much bad times there were.

Most people would tell you to stay strong and everything but I disagree allow yourself to be weak, to cry, to hate, that will help you.It didn't help me to keep everything inside, to stay strong, because it hits you harder.Just be you with you qualities and flaws.You don't need to embelish things for the others,now is just about you.

HawarMiran

Banned
I heard of a man who had cancer. Doctors told him it is too late. But this guy had a veterinarian as a friend who told him about studies on rats with cancer and it seemed to work on them. So he tried it an got cured. They gave the rats deworming agent for dogs. Yes it is safe for humans to take it too. Inform yourself about it and good luck.

borborygmus

Since we're talking about things that could help:

Turkey Tail can help your white blood cells endure chemo. Also various mushrooms can help the body clear HPV. In viral cancers, sometimes eradicating the virus can slow down cancer progression, and in rare cases it can even cause remission.

Also IP-6 (Inositol hexaphosphate) inhibits some cancers.

The above supplements can have side effects unfortunately, so it's important to have a doctor manage their use. I bought all of them myself including Fenbendazole earlier this year due to a cancer scare (had an abdominal mass + ascites :( )

Vitamin D has several positive effects on cancer patients:

Last edited:
Since we're talking about things that could help:

Turkey Tail can help your white blood cells endure chemo. Also various mushrooms can help the body clear HPV. In viral cancers, sometimes eradicating the virus can slow down cancer progression, and in rare cases it can even cause remission.

Also IP-6 (Inositol hexaphosphate) inhibits some cancers.

The above supplements can have side effects unfortunately, so it's important to have a doctor manage their use. I bought all of them myself including Fenbendazole earlier this year due to a cancer scare (had an abdominal mass + ascites :( )

Vitamin D has several positive effects on cancer patients:

Interesting stuff. Good read.

AeneaGames

Don't really know her, but I think that being part of a community means that in momments of need, everyone sticks together for whoever needs help. So, as part of Neogaf, just donated my two grains of sand, hoping that you get better.

Ps: English is not my main language.

Thank you, every thing helps.

But sadly I won't get better unless a miracle happens and they suddenly find a cure. Looks like that's not in the cards tho. I'm hoping to reach end of next year but am worried I won't since it is going downhill way too fast 😢

Elcid

Banned
Sorry to hear about this. My mother just beat breast cancer this year, she decided not go undergo the radiation, and today she just informed me she's feeling severe pain again in her breasts. Cancer's a bitch and I'm sorry to hear your time is limited, but I pray you get to make the most of it with little to no pain. I don't know your faith, but I like to believe this life is just a transition into the next. God bless.

borborygmus

Sorry to hear about this. My mother just beat breast cancer this year, she decided not go undergo the radiation, and today she just informed me she's feeling severe pain again in her breasts. Cancer's a bitch and I'm sorry to hear your time is limited, but I pray you get to make the most of it with little to no pain. I don't know your faith, but I like to believe this life is just a transition into the next. God bless.

Check out the video I posted earlier where mycologist Paul Stamets talks about Turkey Tail mushroom. His mom was the only one in her cohort to make it. Of course do not do anything without doctor approval.

AeneaGames

Bills still pouring in, was hoping to be able to get some games during Christmas sales on the PSN store but I otherwise won't have enough for my rental bed and meal service in a few months so anything extra I have left from my normal income I need to stuff in my healthcare fund. And even then I might not have enough for too many months...

So please, keep donating! Every little thing will help!

If you can't afford anything in this expensive month in an even worse year, don't worry, you can still help, share the fundraiser link and/or pray or send positive vibes so I can enjoy gaming longer than everyone is expecting me too!

--------------

I was just told that the GoFundMe site misbehaves when you have an adblocker active, so if you encounter issues with it please turn it off for that site.

sircaw sircaw Can you add this to the OP, please?

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
Bills still pouring in, was hoping to be able to get some games during Christmas sales on the PSN store but I otherwise won't have enough for my rental bed and meal service in a few months so anything extra I have left from my normal income I need to stuff in my healthcare fund. And even then I might not have enough for too many months...

So please, keep donating! Every little thing will help!

If you can't afford anything in this expensive month in an even worse year, don't worry, you can still help, share the fundraiser link and/or pray or send positive vibes so I can enjoy gaming longer than everyone is expecting me too!

--------------

I was just told that the GoFundMe site misbehaves when you have an adblocker active, so if you encounter issues with it please turn it off for that site.

sircaw sircaw Can you add this to the OP, please?

for you princess i fight the bull :messenger_heart:

Last edited:
Top Bottom