• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am i retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demi

Most people laugh at a few scenes in dumb movies.

"Oh yeah some scenes were funny yadda yadda but the movie sucks please don't watch it."

Lil' Dice

Banned
ManaByte said:
No. The toilet scene is the best potty humor ever.

Fuck yeah. Bob Saget's tantrum after seeing the shit splattered about the bathroom was hilarious!
"He shitted.....on the wondows!!" :lol

aoi tsuki

Lil' Dice said:
Fuck yeah. Bob Saget's tantrum after seeing the shit splattered about the bathroom was hilarious!
"He shitted.....on the wondows!!" :lol
It was odd seeing him in that role after years of America's Funniest Home Videos and Full House. "I sucked dick for coke!!" We know Bob, but it wasn't for coke.

Socreges

Banned
I don't think that is particularly retarded since most comedies, however bad, will have a few laughs, but there remains nothing to say you AREN'T retarded.

Lil' Dice

Banned
Socreges said:
I don't think that is particularly retarded since most comedies, however bad, will have a few laughs, but there remains nothing to say you AREN'T retarded.

Thanks for the kind words.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Dumn And Dumber is legendary. This topic is retarded. And so are you for even thinking about making it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
demon said:
Dumn And Dumber is legendary. This topic is retarded. And so are you for even thinking about making it.

but the question is "is Dumb and DumberER legendary?"

Blackace

Mike Works said:
Dumb and Dumber is the greatest comedy of all time

But the question is still is Dumb and DumberER any good?

Blackace said:
But the question is still is Dumb and DumberER any good?
The answer to that question is who cares. That's like asking if a sheep cloned from the dandruff of Ted William's frozen head can play baseball. The answer is no and that sheep is retarded and should never have been created.

Blackace

demon said:
your schtick is played, man, PLAYED. fucker.

Don't hate because you can't read.... Time to get hooked...

on Phonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom