• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon DD Sales Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone willing to part with their Quantum Conondrum key (only game I don't own from the collection)? I have a Batman: AA GOTY code in exchange.

edit:
Thanks dreamfall.

Xamdou

So I activated my Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition cd-key on steam, but it show's only as Deus Ex Revolution which I am currently downloading. How do I download the Augmented Edition extras?

So I activated my Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition cd-key on steam, but it show's only as Deus Ex Revolution which I am currently downloading. How do I download the Augmented Edition extras?

Here aswel, where do I see the extras if I go to Tools in steam library?

Lyonaz

Oh nice, I just learned I can use a virtual Visa debit card and use that online. Just bought the pack and will definitely be buying more on Amazon.

I have 2 copies of the last remnant and 2 of Supreme commander and 1 copy of Just Cause 2. but I am also looking for Quantum Conundrum for someone else if anyone can help me with that.

Gintoki

Quoting Tony for the new page:

Soooooo glad you're all enjoying the bundle :) .

Demand is crazy, if the bundle becomes unavailable it is because something in the pack ran out of keys. I'm waking up early tomorrow to head into the office and put more keys in, so don't despair if it is down for a couple hours.

Cheers,
Tony

zulux21

I'm at the office now working on it. Give me 30 minutes.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the effort :)
Also is there any chance of this deal completely selling out this week, or will it continue to go in and out? I ask because while I will get it in 30 min or so (when ever you get it back up), I have a number of friends interested in this that might not get to it for a few days.

Also once again I would like to say you are awesome. This is one of the best legitimate PC deals in years (that is including indie bundles) and in general this year Amazon has had some great PC deals.

Wow. That's awesome Tony, you really go that extra mile. I suppose I can postpone sleeping for another 30 minutes.

New keys going into the system now...our intern forgot to click a button on Friday. le sigh...

Thanks for the effort :)
Also is there any chance of this deal completely selling out this week, or will it continue to go in and out? I ask because while I will get it in 30 min or so (when ever you get it back up), I have a number of friends interested in this that might not get to it for a few days.

Also once again I would like to say you are awesome. This is one of the best legitimate PC deals in years (that is including indie bundles) and in general this year Amazon has had some great PC deals.

I've requested a TON of more keys from Squeenix it should be up through Sunday.

How long is this deal supposed to run? There is no indication on amazon or anywhere else for that matter. That's really the only criticism I have for amazon deals. Just make the duration more transparent.

On the Deal Of the Week page it notes that the sale ends on Sunday :).

Cheers,
Tony

I'm only interested in the Missing Link DLC and Quantum Conundrum if anyone wants to make a deal when it becomes available again? I can buy the whole thing if necessary, as well, just PM me.

Santiako

New keys going into the system now...our intern forgot to click a button on Friday. le sigh...

I've requested a TON of more keys from Squeenix it should be up through Sunday.

On the Deal Of the Week page it notes that the sale ends on Sunday :).

Cheers,
Tony

Any ETA on when will it be available again?

undecided

It was available when I tried to buy it earlier this morning..added it to my car then went through checkout, only to have the final page have a greyed out button. Seemed strange, I guess they don't allocate a copy right away though.

Hopefully the next round won't go so quickly...

Also, what is up with some items on Amazon not being available to purchase on a smart phone?

Edit: New round of keys just went live?

undecided

Edit: Nevermind. You do get a second key if you already own one of these games on Amazon, you just have to click the "View Product Key" button again.

KNT-Zero

So as I said before, i'm looking for a key for the Last Remnant and Quantum Conundrum. I have these games for trade, if anyone is interested:

- Wasteland Angel
- BEEP
- The Ball
- Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
- Scoregasm
- Swords and Soldiers
- Serious Sam Classic 1st Encounter
- Serious Sam Classic 2nd Encounter
- Serious Sam Classic Double D
- Indie bundle for Android 2 (Avadon, Cogs, Snuggle Truck, and Zen Bound 2)

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM. :)

Sordid

I've got The Last Remnant, Supreme Commander 2 and Just Cause 2 going spare if anyone wants them separately :) I've got all the games you listed KNT-Zero or I'd happily trade :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom