• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

Thought we could consolidate all the talk surrounding the
potentially
awesome deals on EU Amazons.

Post your bargains and recommendations here!

Raise the price if old and happy bargain hunting!

Upcoming deals at 7.30pm UK time at Amazon.co.uk: (8.30pm CET)

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (XB1 / PS4 / PC)

Xbox One, CoD:AW, 2 controllers, 12month Gold

WaLlbaNg

Nothing cool in Germany and Console bundles were reserved within 1 second.

I hope I can steal Shadow of Mordor from UK

Edit:
amazon.de
Metro Redux 18:15
Fifa Ps4/Xbone 20:15
Xbox Ac:Unity Bundle 20:45
UFC Ps4/Xbone 20:45
Alien Isolation for PS4/Xbone 21:00
Titanfall 21:00

I'm really hoping for a 12 month PSN+ deal (or some crazy 12+3 months like last year in September). My sub expires on Dec 6th. :/

Hasney

I wouldn't hold your breath for deep PS+ discounts now it's required for multiplayer. I really, really hope to be wrong though.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
How can you see the upcoming deals in gaming on Amazon?

Bradach

I'm really hoping for a 12 month PSN+ deal (or some crazy 12+3 months like last year in September). My sub expires on Dec 6th. :/

i only renewed mine last month but I'd probably buy a cheap 3 month sub on the sale if there is one so that I can avail of cheaper 12 months membership this time next year.

la_briola

Germany(.de): 19:15 Elgato Game Capture HD60, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U High Definition Game Recorder, 1080p60-Qualität

Sesto

Banned
Nothing cool in Germany and Console bundles were reserved within 1 second.

yes those console bundles where reserved instantly but strangely, when I checked them again at aroun 11 a.m. this morning, they were reserved at around 80-90% and I could have preordered one

I really hate Amazon shipping prices.

Shipping something from the UK to Croatia (or from Germany via Amazon.de) is ridicoulus.
1 blu-ray or game (eg. a small package), shipping price: ~4-6 GBP.
Shipping a huge Xbox One box, only a couple of quid/euro more. WTF? o_O

Tried addding the Logitech K400 this morning from Amazon.de (was at ~22EUR, around 11EUR cheaper than here), combined with shipping and all = 31 EUR. -_-

eg. Discounts = Amazon pays for shipping fee in my case.

/rant

I'm not trying to be ungrateful or anything, but... *sigh*

Olli128

Still on the fence for Shadow of Mordor. Let's see how cheap it'll be.

Well it's still got decent trade in value so it's probably worth it if you beat games quickly. You can get the platinum / all achievements in about 25 ish hours if you're like me and wont trade anything in unless i've 100%ed it haha

Ambitious

Well it's still got decent trade in value so it's probably worth it if you beat games quickly. You can get the platinum / all achievements in about 25 ish hours if you're like me and wont trade anything in unless i've 100%ed it haha

Well, I usually don't trade or sell my games. Especially not those I liked.

Melon Husk

Amazon used to have free super saver delivery to the mainland... Shipping negates small price advantages nowadays. Hard to say if they are making more profit even if their costs are reduced.

yes those console bundles where reserved instantly but strangely, when I checked them again at aroun 11 a.m. this morning, they were reserved at around 80-90% and I could have preordered one

Probably people who rushed to reserve the thing as soon as the deal went live and then ended up not going through with the order, because the deal wasn't good enough for them.

Joni

Still need to keep my eye on:
Arrested Development - Season 1-4 [DVD] - Starts at 4:10 PM
The Borgias: Seasons 1-3 Box Set [DVD] - Starts at 5:10 PM
The Good Wife: Seasons 1-5 [DVD] - Starts at 5:10 PM
True Blood - Season 1-7 [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free] - Starts at 7:10 PM
The Sopranos - Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [Region Free] - Starts at 8:10 PM

Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes PS4 - Starts at 5:30 PM
Disney Infinity 2.0 CE Avengers Starter Pack PS4 - Starts at 6:30 PM
Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor PS4 - Starts at 7:30 PM

Will be expensive.

Thomper

And here in the Netherlands, Amazon.NL still only sells books :(

You can order stuff from any other EU Amazon, though. I've ordered plenty of stuff from Amazon Germany recently, and if the order's over 20 euros we don't pay for shipping to the Netherlands.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
that kindle fire seems pretty good - any chance of an offer like that on the UK site? Just want a basic tablet for email/web for my wife so she can leave my ipad alone :p

edit: Kindle fire HDX 7" for £99

My potential haul for today (advantages of a prepaid card):
-Transcend 512GB SSD 160 euro
-Transcend class 10 microSD card 64GB 25 euro
-Transcend SD card 128GB 67 euro or Sandisk Ultra microSD card 128GB ~75 euro
-Wacom 480S tablet with ArtRage studio 3.5 and Autodesk Sketch 77 euro

What should I definitely get?

kabel

What do you want most?

The SSD and maybe the Autodesk Sketch.

mclem

Cosied with MS based on what?

It seem more likely they'll cycle the deals. X1 today, Wii U mid week and PS4 towards the end.
Nah, I reckon one each day Mon-Thurs (with 3DS and/or Vita being the big console deal on the remaining day) with all remaining stock up on Friday.

driver116

Cosied with MS based on what?

It seem more likely they'll cycle the deals. X1 today, Wii U mid week and PS4 towards the end.

I got an email this morning stating their 'main attraction' is a different Xbox one bundle each day.

It's no surprise either considering their gaming section front page has been an advertising platform for Xbox the past months :/.

Eolz

Thanks for this thread.
The PS3 deal on Amazon fr would have been good if it was a 500gb, but nope, 12gb only.
I wonder if the Amazon de deal of Titanfall's collector edition will go as low as the one in the US earlier this year (99$). Would buy if that was the case...

Nah, I reckon one each day Mon-Thurs (with 3DS and/or Vita being the big console deal on the remaining day) with all remaining stock up on Friday.

This i what I was hoping for, but...

I got an email this morning stating their 'main attraction' is a different Xbox one bundle each day.

It's no surprise either considering their gaming section front page has been an advertising platform for Xbox the past months :/.

Well that's extremely disappointing. Was hoping to pick up a Wii U for someone...

Can you post a screenshot of the email?

nothing new on the front, .es is the shittiest amazon :(

Yep :(

There was a time (before shitty high taxes) where buying a good hard cover book on amazon.com could be like 60 dollars cheaper with sending and all than buying it in amazon.es (or fnac for example). Now I cant even do that because its too expensive to bring them here.
The only thing ive bought from there are the hardcovers of the spanish witcher books becuase sometimes they were hard to find at physical libraries, but it was still the same price as in those, so why bother.
Fuck amazon.es
Amazon.uk is the way to go now for me, and thats even counting they using pounds and should be more expnsive, but its not.

Top Bottom