• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon giving away free pizza

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Was surprised to see that my area actually had coverage.

....TO THEN BE DELIVERED A DAMN BURRITO-LIKE FOOD THAT IS NOT PIZZA.

It has pizza toppings in it, BUT IT'S NOT A PIZZA

AMAZON LIED TO ME, CANCELLING MY PRIME

Fat4all

Banned
Mni83Pf.jpg

Fuck, this is a terrible time to be dieting.

I had a colonoscopy about a week and a half ago and they removed two polyps, I still haven't let myself go back to solid food just yet because I want to make sure I'm fully healed and then this shows up. I want a pizza so fuckin badddd ;____;

Our's just showed up from our local pizza place which is actually really good.

They gave us mozz sticks and a personal pan pizza.

G3B4fPA.jpg

Not bad for free.

rpmboy

Got my pizza and mozz sticks. I was asked to sign for it. I saw on the receipt they gave them like $2 tip, I think came out to like $20 total. The delivery lady asked why I chose EatStreet over GrubHub, as they apparently don't get EatStreet orders very often. I said "Amazon paid for it, I don't know, I use GrubHub personally." I think they were getting a few of these orders tonight

Rootbeer

Banned
Our's just showed up from our local pizza place which is actually really good.

They gave us mozz sticks and a personal pan pizza.

G3B4fPA.jpg

Not bad for free.
Looks great!

I'd prefer those to standard breadsticks.

Mine should be here soonish. Can't wait to stuff my face.
How long are replies taking? I just sent the tweet.
I did mine about 30 seconds after Wario64 tweeted it. Got a reply in under one minute.

The hashtag is trending, they are clearly getting tons of responses. Wouldn't be surprised if it dries up very soon, if not already. But keep trying

Rootbeer

Banned
...."pizza"....

Oh well, least I found someone to give it to, but don't tell me I'm getting a pizza & give me something that's clearly not a pizza.

Reply should take only about a minute, though the delivery will take about an hour.
What's it got inside? Yeah that's no pizza. I'd still eat it though

Delivery guy just called. Buddy who I sent it to wasnt home, so I told him to leave it on the porch. He was very confused haha.

MC Safety

Not covered. The cruel hand of fate has slapped me across my face.

On the plus side, I did give away some personal information and my e-mail address.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
The place they ordered it from in Scottsdale has a 2.7 star review and some not so nice reviews, lol this should be interesting.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What's it got inside? Yeah that's no pizza. I'd still eat it though
Pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, & marinara. Most of which I dislike, so if I just pick it out, I'm left with just the pepperoni & cheese in a tortilla bread.

Rootbeer

Banned
Pepperoni, sausage, mozzarella, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, & marinara. Most of which I dislike, so if I just pick it out, I'm left with just the pepperoni & cheese in a tortilla bread.
Man. I'd rather eat that than a cheese pizza. I'm not complaining though. Interesting.

Fat4all

Banned

so like a deconstructed pizza

very modern

Top Bottom