• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon is having an amazing sale on PC gaming gear (US Only)

Not sure where your getting the $184 price point for the TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router (Archer C5400)

I'm in the US and it's showing as $282.84 for me (and you can do the $40 coupon) making it $242.84 total. Long ways from $184.

ENc4Lq3.png

adamy

Banned
Not sure where your getting the $184 price point for the TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router (Archer C5400)

I'm in the US and it's showing as $282.84 for me (and you can do the $40 coupon) making it $242.84 total. Long ways from $184.

ENc4Lq3.png

Apply 20% discount coupon in OP

ENc4Lq3.png

You need to apply the TWITCHCON20 promotion code during checkout - that is in addition to the $40 coupon.

good lookin out GAF fam, picked up the headset; been in the market for some since my Diablo III headset finally kicked the bucket a month ago.

Keratay

Neo Member
Does your current router do the job? 100mbps on shitty routers doesn't happen.

Nope, it only gets 20. Looking to upgrade but I don't know if $180 is worth it since you can get something pretty good at $100. We've also got like 10 devices using the network (sometimes 3-4 streaming at once) so unless I misunderstand networking I wouldn't expect it to actually hit the 100mbps over wifi consistently.

Clockwork

Just a follow up...

Thanks to OP I ended up ordering the TP-Link C5400 router. It was delivered yesterday and set up was a breeze. Wireless performance has been amazing and I am very impressed/safisfied with my purchase.

Top Bottom