• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon lists placeholder Bethesda Softworks title for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Shin

Banned
Amazon has posted a placeholder product published by Bethesda Softworks for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The product is available in standard, Deluxe, and Collector’s editions.

As for what the product is, we could not say for sure. However, with Fallout 76 having launched in November 2018, a brand-new Fallout title is unlikely.
That said, a remastered Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas is much more in the realm of possibility. If Fallout-related at all.

Bethesda_02-22-19.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1099331840391884801
Credit: Gematsu

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I can’t see how it would be fallout 3 or new Vegas remasters. I mean, they COULD release them, if they wanted to release actually good products. But you won’t need a deluxe version, as one would hope the game would include all DLC in the base version. They wouldn’t be stupid enough to r.............

Oh wait, sorry, no, Bethesda. Got it. Carry on.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Fallout 76 has tarnished the Fallout brand for the time being. Re-releasing a remastered version or Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas (my preference) is now pretty much a must happen to give the brand some good news.

There is a whole new generation of gamers who never played Fallout 3 or New Vegas and now is the time.

Oh and make it free to those who paid for Fallout 76 on launch.

nani17

are in a big trouble
Well we know it's not Elder Scrolls because they've openly said it's not coming for many years. They mentioned this at E3 Starfield will be a next-gen title than after that is Elder Scrolls.

So it's possible a remaster or something Skyrim on the Nokia N-gage or VR title

Pallas

Gold Member
It’s probably too early for TESVI and Starfield. I remember back when Fallout76 was rumored that it was suppose to be an updated Fallout 3(with mod support?) or Fallout 3 for Switch. Were those rumors completely unfounded?

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
It’s probably too early for TESVI and Starfield. I remember back when Fallout76 was rumored that it was suppose to be an updated Fallout 3(with mod support?) or Fallout 3 for Switch. Were those rumors completely unfounded?
Yes. Much to my disappointment. 2018 was the 10 year anniversary of Fallout 3 and it was supposedly going to be called Fallout 3 Anniversary.

Top Bottom