• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Prime Day 2023 - Best Deals On Nintendo Switch Games, Consoles, Accessories, Micro SD Cards And More

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Nintendo Amazon Prime Day 2023
Today's the day – Amazon Prime Day is finally upon us, offering up lots of great deals and discounts for fans of Nintendo and gaming in general.

The event will once again last for two days, running from 11th - 12th July 2023, and we'll be updating this page with all the best Nintendo deals throughout both days to save you from scrolling through page after page of products. You'll also find details on how you can claim a free Amazon Prime trial so that you can access all the discounts even if you're not a paying Prime member. Enjoy, and keep checking back for more deals!
Surprised to not see a Prime Days gaming deals thread this year.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Any of those raspberry pi like devices with all the retro games already installed that someone would recommend?

dorkimoe

Any of those raspberry pi like devices with all the retro games already installed that someone would recommend?
got this a few weeks back, came loaded and ready to go. organization is kinda crap but once you find what you want you can just favorite them

Gambit2483

Thank You Deep Enigma! I was wondering if I was gonna have to create this thread myself 😅

Btw not sure if it's part of Prime Day but I just picked up Star Wars: Jedi Survivor for a mere $47!

Also if you're a Switch owner they have Great deals on SD Cards!

cRM076z.png

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
organization is kinda crap but once you find what you want you can just favorite them
Two key phrases to fix this problem

"OnionOS" and "Tiny Best Set Go"

Mr Moose

Samsung 980 PRO SSD with Heatsink 2TB - £120.79
Samsung 990 PRO 2TB without heatsink - £121.79

Last edited:

Gambit2483

This is absurdly cheap. They must have made too many.
"No More Heroes" has almost always been associated with Nintendo. Every time they tried to branch out beyond Nintendo it's done worse (sales-wise).

Hell, Travis Touchdown is even a "Mii costume" in SSBU 😅

Last edited:
Top Bottom