• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Prime Day | Celebrating 20 years of 100% claimed children's toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to find out what's going on sale IMMEDIATELY. If i have to borrow $400 tonight I can't be calling the person at 12:05 am.

If you used the free trial a year or two ago you cant get another trial since they don't refresh yearly since the credit card shows that you had a free trial already, right ? So no other options but to pay for the yearly amazon prime ? hope they let The Amazon Fire tv stick deal for everyone
Right.
However if you pay and find that you don't buy anything, you can always just contact Amazon and they'll refund you.

With the S, people ARE posting fall back times. Those only apply to Arizona and parts of Indiana

People usually just post whatever format they're most used to, which is usually "_ST" because Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern are the most relevant piece of information unless you're in AZ or parts of Indiana. And the people living in those areas just take themselves into account.

My point is, when someone is writing the staring time by timezone, the intent is clarity. Nobody would intentionally make that more complicated by using the Standard when it's Daylight Savings. They're just writing what they're used to seeing.

hobz360

Do you guys think the GoPro's could be part of the sale? That's one of the few that I'm really looking out for.....

Fjordson

None of the deals for the first few hours are piquing my interesting. Hopefully some good stuff goes up later on tomorrow.

Would love a deal on an Xbox One bundle.

I'm surprised Amazon is allowing me to sign up for amazon student again I guess they want people to take advantage of the sales tomorrow. Definitely going to pick up some things.

None of the deals for the first few hours are piquing my interesting. Hopefully some good stuff goes up later on tomorrow.

Would love a deal on an Xbox One bundle.

They have an alright deal with the console, MCC, AC4, and an extra controller for $349 already, but hopefully they have an even better deal tomorrow

2minutes in and some deals are already 100% claimed
KuGsj.gif

Armadilo

Banned
I have a question and need some help, Since I don't have Prime but Want that Amazon Fire Tv Stick for $24 but do You think Best buy will Price match it since the deal is for prime members only, does it matter ? will they do it ? If they do How does online price matching work ? All I know is that I have to call a number and talk to someone, has anybody price matched through the online website ?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Doesn't start for another 8 hours. Those are just regular daily deals, I believe.
He might be referring to another region; this is happening worldwide.

RPGCrazied

What does this have to start so late? 2am for me, by the time I wake up nothing will be left. I'm not sacrificing sleep for this. I don't get much sleep these days, so every hour counts.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I have a question and need some help, Since I don't have Prime but Want that Amazon Fire Tv Stick for $24 but do You think Best buy will Price match it since the deal is for prime members only, does it matter ? will they do it ? If they do How does online price matching work ? All I know is that I have to call a number and talk to someone, has anybody price matched through the online website ?
BB's policy says that they don't match "deal of the day" prices and such, but they've done it for me no questions asked in the past(for an Amazon DOTD, specifically). It's a YMMV thing. However, since Prime Day is such a large event, their CSRs will probably be aware of what's going on, and may be directed by their supervisors to either honor or deny all Amazon matching. Who knows.

Our Price Match Guarantee does not cover:

Any financing offers, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, deal of the day, daily deals, special hour sale event items, credit card offers, gift card offers, rent/lease to own items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Best Buy or a competitor.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/TV-Video/Televisions/pcmcat290300050001.c?id=pcmcat290300050001

rjinaz

Here is how Amazon is responding on their FB page about getting in on deals they want
"Starting at midnight, the deals will start populating randomly throughout the day. You have to be in the right place at the right time to snag the deal you want"

So par the course it seems...

Jedi2016

So are these like flash sales? Like if I see three things throughout the day I have to make three separate purchases? I'd rather just throw a bunch of shit in my cart throughout the day and then buy it all at once in the evening (I've already got some crap in my cart anyway, and an unused gift card from my birthday).

rjinaz

So are these like flash sales? Like if I see three things throughout the day I have to make three separate purchases? I'd rather just throw a bunch of shit in my cart throughout the day and then buy it all at once in the evening (I've already got some crap in my cart anyway, and an unused gift card from my birthday).

Yes. You have something like 15 minutes to check out or they release the item from your cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom