• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amber Heard spent two months designing a Mercy (Overwatch) cosplay outfit to wear for Elon Musk

Gojiira

Still saying everybody deserves a second a chance and if it means you get to bang Amber Heard, even better!
10/10 would get her to call me Daddy while she wears various cosplays šŸ˜‚

I never played Elden Ring, but why is that a stupid sentence?
Caelid definitely isnā€™t the hardest area in the game for one. And idk, just massive vibes of ā€œI have no idea what Iā€™m saying but hereā€™s my uninformed read of the situation.ā€ From the writer.

For someone who has played, just picturing Elon fighting lizard birds and T-Rex dogs and that leading him to purchase Twitter is just really silly and dumb, imo.

Last edited:

Pelta88

Let me get this straight. A woman who tried to...

Bankrupt an Innocent human being
Imprison an innocent human being
Frame an innocent man
Go through an elaborate scheme to associate Depp with the horror that is Weinstein via the me too movement.
Steal millions in property
Cut off a man's finger via violence
Stop Depp from visiting cancer patients
Beat the shit out of someone who... In fact, let me stop there...
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

All she has to do is post a cosplay outfit and you forget the heinous acts and schemes she committed her self too. I honestly feel sorry for a few among us.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
uTRwEkJ.jpg

Not bad, would let her shit in my bed.

Thaedolus

Gold Member

Frame an innocent man
Go through an elaborate scheme to associate Depp with the horror that is Weinstein via the me too movement.

All she has to do is post a cosplay outfit and you forget the heinous acts and schemes she committed her self too. I honestly feel sorry for a few among us.
This reads like you never sucked on a titty before. The need for suckin on titties has crushed empires and she got some nice titties, and apparently a sphincter open for business

Woggleman

This reads like you never sucked on a titty before. The need for suckin on titties has crushed empires and she got some nice titties, and apparently a sphincter open for business
I am a red blooded male who likes women but I think with the right head and that means I would never go near a woman like her. People are acting like Amber Heard is the only attractive woman on earth.

Gojiira

Frame an innocent man

Yes thats exactly what we are sayingā€¦

Phase

A little off-topic, but I had such a blast watching the Heard-Depp trial with Asmongold lol. The whole thing was amazing.

NickFire

Frame an innocent man

It all depends. If sheā€™s a last call at the bar 10, then no of course not and donā€™t be silly. If sheā€™s ridiculously hot before the first beer of the day, then all bets are off.

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022

Writer Walter Isaacson spent two years following Twitter overlord Elon Musk as he worked on his biography Elon Musk, which released September 12. That thorough work paid offā€”readers can sleep easy knowing that one of the richest men in the world might be into Overwatch roleplay.

Actress Amber Heard, who dated known gamer Musk through 2016, and then on-and-off in 2017, looked like popular support hero Mercy to him, Isaacson writes.

ā€œI guess I could be called a geek for someone who can also be called a hot chick,ā€ Heard told Isaacson.

But sexy geekery is tragically a poor glue. Heard and Muskā€™s relationship came apart soon after that, in part because of a taste for theatrics and upheaval Isaacson ascribes to both parties.

ā€œElon loves fire,ā€ Heard told Isaacson, ā€œand sometimes it burns him.ā€

That evidently also applies to his fascination with FromSoftwareā€™s open-world role-playing game Elden Ring, which heā€™s both privately and publicly enthused about. Isaacson reports Musk spent ā€œa lot of time in the gameā€™s most dangerous regions, a fiery-red demon hellscape known as Caelidā€ before deciding to buy Twitter.

In that case, I hope his most recent wispy, back-and-forth girlfriend, 30-year-old actress Natasha Bassett, was able to complete her Alexander, Warrior Jar cosplay before they broke up again.

Update: Elon delivered

NknV9cz.jpg

Check the costume for skid marks after she removes it!

Toots

Gold Member
I was gonna say asking his girl to cosplay an overwatch hero is another cringe feather in musk's cap but goddam the pic change it all :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Another piece of evidence her lawyers forgot to add to the case that could have turned the opinion :/

Isaacson reports Musk spent ā€œa lot of time in the gameā€™s most dangerous regions, a fiery-red demon hellscape known as Caelidā€ before deciding to buy Twitter.
"Like i totally relate to that news, because like Caelid is scary just like twitter ! And i love when someone makes parallels between some product i consoomed and the real world, it makes me feel like im somewhere else than the sad reality i live in."
://////////////////////
I'd rather live in Decaying Ekzikes ass than in a world where anyone gives any value to this drivel.

Frame an innocent man

Power of a Simp

It's because of guys like these that women can act this way and get away with it

BlackTron

I am a red blooded male who likes women but I think with the right head and that means I would never go near a woman like her. People are acting like Amber Heard is the only attractive woman on earth.
Finally. I was hoping I'm not the only one here just completely grossed out by AH having gotten to know her so well already. It's impossible for me to find her face attractive knowing what kind of gears are turning behind her eyes. I feel nothing even for that Mercy pic. I have to hope this sample size is indicative only of game forum regulars because damn.
Hey. She tried. Seems like a sweet girl.
Oh she is so sweet putting effort into her costume baiting billionaires into a trap. Because she is hot. Get a grip man. Not exactly MJ being nice to Spider-Man...before she knew he was Spider-Man, is it now

The Cockatrice

Gold Member

Frame an innocent man

Crazy pussy is the best pussy. Theres a reason Johnny put up with her. Obviously I'd, heh dump, her afterwards tho.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Finally. I was hoping I'm not the only one here just completely grossed out by AH having gotten to know her so well already. It's impossible for me to find her face attractive knowing what kind of gears are turning behind her eyes. I feel nothing even for that Mercy pic. I have to hope this sample size is indicative only of game forum regulars because damn.

Oh she is so sweet putting effort into her costume baiting billionaires into a trap. Because she is hot. Get a grip man. Not exactly MJ being nice to Spider-Man...before she knew he was Spider-Man, is it now
I was obviously joking.

Interfectum

Frame an innocent man

The heart wants what it wants.

iorek21

I knee this thread would take this route before entering it šŸ˜‚

At least itā€™s better than Brie Larsonā€™s feet threads.

Gojiira

I knee this thread would take this route before entering it šŸ˜‚

At least itā€™s better than Brie Larsonā€™s feet threads.
That is just gross, Brie is legit repellant. Ambers only gonna abuse you and possibly use her poop chute in unorthodox ways šŸ˜‚

Top Bottom