• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ambitious city builder Manor Lords tops 2 million wishlists on Steam

Draugoth

Gold Member
manor-lords-01-24-24-1.jpg

Publisher Hooded Horse and developer Slavic Magic announced Manor Lords has topped a whopping 2 million wishlists, on Steam.

Manor Lords has topped 2 million wishlists on Steam since its initial reveal back in 2022, under publisher Hooded Horse. It has remained on the top wishlisted games ever since.

“I’m continuously surprised and grateful for all the interest in Manor Lords – I could never have imagined this, thank you,”

solo developer Greg Styczeń / Slavic Magic said.”

He added,

“Thank you to everyone for all the support – wishlisting, testing, providing feedback, and just generally being a part of the journey. I can’t wait to share more news in the months ahead – we’ve been exploring additional goods and supply chains to add ahead of launch, and there have been some great conversations about mechanics to add and tweak. It’s both a busy and exciting time, and I’m glad to have the chance to share it with all of you. I hope everyone had a great New Years!”

Alpha Male

I see that it is already labeled playable for the Deck. Hopefully it will run well but I'm not sure if the Deck will be powerful enough to do so.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this so I hope it doesn't suck and/or that it's not a mess technically.

Also, hope it doesn't take too long to release on Xbox since I don't have a PC.

Last edited:

DaciaJC

Gold Member
There are a lot of Total War and Mount&Blade fans looking forward to this. It looks incredibly impressive for a one-man dev team.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
They're even going so far as to record the music using a live orchestra and choir. Very surprising to see this from such a small team.

Top Bottom