• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

America was getting over racism before Obama came along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This freely came out of a person's mouth in 2013.
Like, not only does this guy actually believe this - but he is saying it to people that may actually agree.

Wow.

Who the fuck let them in on our plan??!!
LLShC.gif

commedieu

Banned
Oh man, I could barely take a minute of listening before I stopped, WTF?

You missed:

1. Obama isn't american.
2. Even if he is, he isn't. He wasn't raised in the USA.
3. Ivory tower.
4. Angry gun talk that complains about guns, yet doesn't give a shit about all of the rest of our civil rights being removed.
5. Lottta tough talk about how they are going to take on the military.
6. Obama is probably going to take down the internet.
7. Guns are part of america, and taking our guns away, means they can take your car, home, and bank account.

As soon as I read the title and saw "private black army," I closed the tab. Noped the fuck out of there immediately. I don't even need to hear this to know it's stupid.

Okay, technically I do need to hear it to know that it's batshit stupid. I'm just guessing it is.

Clevinger

I love how the audio goes bonkers when he starts with the birther stuff. It's like the recording equipment went, "man... fuck this"

akira28

You missed:
4. Angry gun talk that complains about guns, yet doesn't give a shit about all of the rest of our civil rights being removed.

Fuck em. Gun's all you need. Make all the civil rights you want.

vv: between them, the Rainbow Coalition, and the New Black Panthers, America is doomed. Your move, white Jesus.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
Obama has ordered me to resurrect the White Panthers and start recruiting some hardcore Marxists. We have already infiltrated the white community and they are fucked.

This freely came out of a person's mouth in 2013.
Like, not only does this guy actually believe this - but he is saying it to people that may actually agree.

Wow.

Don't worry, their kind is dying off.

America will be 100% better off when their generation passes on and your generation inherits the country.

In 50 years time, they will be looked upon as the pariahs of the nation and only mentioned in hushed whispers by the dominant liberal country that the USA will be.

A Waco type situation (in the south) with Obama as president would be a nightmare for this country. There are so many people just waiting for that opportunity to really go nuts and declare war on the government.

akira28

A Waco type situation (in the south) with Obama as president would be a nightmare for this country. There are so many people just waiting for that opportunity to really go nuts and declare war on the government.

I heard the same kind of talk during the Clinton years. The racism angle wasn't as prevalent, but you had people on the radio talking about Jackbooted thugs and all of that. I don't think he should tiptoe around it, really. March right on through.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
You missed:

1. Obama isn't american.
2. Even if he is, he isn't. He wasn't raised in the USA.
3. Ivory tower.
5. Lottta tough talk about how they are going to take on the military.
6. Obama is probably going to take down the internet.
7. Guns are part of america, and taking our guns away, means they can take your car, home, and bank account.
Great summary, but you forgot
8. If Obama tries to take our guns, he and his family won't be safe.

What a bunch of fucking wackos.

These people don't get that it isn't 1776 anymore, it would be straight suicide to rise up against the government in this day and age.

commedieu

Banned
These people don't get that it isn't 1776 anymore, it would be straight suicide to rise up against the government in this day and age.

The saddest part, is that they think they are going to put up a fight with their non-military grade weapons/ammo/drones/tanks/Intel(data on every singe citizen).

This man is an illegal president, who has a drone army and a secret kill list.

Good luck boys, and remember that alamo!

They clearly believe that if they can tempt the government into a fuck up (Ruby Ridge) or bloody fight (Waco), it could incite the rest of the country to rise up, and much of the military would join the resistance.

I've openly heard people wonder why a marine hasn't taken the president out already. They truly believe much of the military is waiting to stage a coup if Obama goes too far (like taking everyone's guns)

Averon

What is with these guys are their fantasies of some massive race war/civil war 2.0? Not only do they believe it, but they're actually preparing for it, as if it's going to happen at any moment. And private black army? WTF?!?! Do they truly believe African Americans are secretly getting together and arming themselves and planning to overthrow "White America"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom