• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Horror Story: Asylum |OT| Nuns, and nazis, and scares! Oh, my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I might as well do this again.

NEXT WEEK on AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ASYLUM

09.) Coat Hangar December 12th 2012
Watch the episode teaser trailer
The Monsignor takes an unlikely convert under his wing. Lana secures a new piece of evidence that can exonerate Kit. Dr. Arden witnesses a miraculous return

ALSO COMING SOON to AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ASYLUM

10.) The Name Game January 2nd, 2013
The Monsignor confronts the Devil. Dr. Arden’s experiments reach a shocking conclusion. Dr. Thredson facilitates a
surprising reunion for Kit.

Note, all these episode summaries are posted in the OT

Also, ratings are in

Episode 08 - Unholy Night
Aired December 5th
Received: 2.36 Million viewers

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Duck dynasty is a juggernaut on that ratings list. Wtf? America has no fucking taste.

Hillbillies with money, out of their element, and the wacky hijinks that ensue? I can't imagine anything like that being popular.

h4eLU.jpg

ari

Banned
People coming out of the woodwork saying the next ep will be the best of the series. So damn excited.

a character will die too. Bloodyface?

Nemesis_

People coming out of the woodwork saying the next ep will be the best of the series. So damn excited.

a character will die too. Bloodyface?

Hmm. Weird.

I don't think it's any of
the characters mentioned in the returning episode's synopsis, unless it's being cleverly vague with their words.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well,
no one died per say.
Spoiler lied. People died.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So wait, why are the aliens studying Kit? What's so special about him? Why is Grace alive? And pregnant? Didn't the aliens sterilize her? So many questions! >__<

Timothy can't die yet though! We still don't know what Arden had on him :(

I know! I want to find out what's going on between the two of them.

I was sort of shocked that Ian McShane is still alive. Not sure someone could survive a wound like that...

Nemesis_

I was sort of shocked that Ian McShane is still alive. Not sure someone could survive a wound like that...

I posted up an interview earlier, basically Murphy and Lange were so impressed with him that they expanded the role to two episodes instead of one. McShane was happy to oblige too.

Personally I feel like that the second episode arc of McShane's character was meant for Mary Eunice while she was possessed. She kind of becomes "close" with Timothy during the beginning of the episode and wants to join him (this might lead to him re-baptising her, I dont know).

To me the whole hanging someone up like Jesus screams of something that the demon who possessed Mary Eunice would do. It just felt a little bit forced. His presence was really not needed at all in this episode, I feel.

Well, he does have a fallen angel on his side....

Are you referring to Frances Conroy? I don't think she works for anyone.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yeah, probably the biggest "bullshit" moment for me this season even with how crazy it is. Still, a pretty good episode otherwise.

Too true. Surviving a real bad looking neck wound is way more retarded than MOTHER EFFING MARTIANS AND DEMONS FROM HELL WALKING AMONG THE LIVING. Show very well may have lost me after that display of utter nonsense!

Fantastical

Death Prophet
If that is the case - here's how I see it happening: Thredson rapes Lana, Lana kills Thredson, Lana is preggers, Lana puts baby up for adoption because she can't see the baby without seeing the rape/Thredson. Repeat the cycle of Bloody Face feeing abandoned by his mother. The child would be in his late 40's (this show does take place mid 1960's, right?), McDermott is 51 (SUPER DILF).

Okay, so I didn't get it all right, but when we Lana was throwing up last week I knew that was right! :D

Replicant

What goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch, isn't it Jude?

Lana Banana not catching a break again is on par with this series. I don't understand how the Monsignor can be so gullible. I was rolling my eyes *so hard* during Evil Santa's sudden goodwill speech that I was afraid they'd get stuck that way inside the sockets. Also, Sister Mary Satan is so hilarious. I'm going to miss her when this season ends.

Jude and Lana are easily my favorite characters. I didn't like Jude at first, but seeing her character develop over this series has been fantastic. And yeah ... Lana can't catch a break.

I think Kit will be let off the hook, or at least his name cleared at some point.
Future Bloodyface said his name was Threadsen to that woman as though it meant something. As though once she heard the name she would know who he is. If Kit never gets his name cleared in the public eye, the name Threadsen shoudn't mean a thing.

Lana Banana not catching a break again is on par with this series. I don't understand how the Monsignor can be so gullible. I was rolling my eyes *so hard* during Evil Santa's sudden goodwill speech that I was afraid they'd get stuck that way inside the sockets. Also, Sister Mary Satan is so hilarious. I'm going to miss her when this season ends.

He's BADLY blinded by vanity. He wants Rome and power and sees himelf as something greater than your average priest.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

Yeah it was ridiculous how they just took what a psychotic Santa murder had to say without objection. I understand they had Sister Mary Eunice's word too, but still...

Jude and Lana are easily my favorite characters. I didn't like Jude at first, but seeing her character develop over this series has been fantastic. And yeah ... Lana can't catch a break.

Yeah I love them. Jude is fantastic, and I just love Sarah Paulson. I think it's her lisp, or whatever that is, but I find her incredibly cute. :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I posted up an interview earlier, basically Murphy and Lange were so impressed with him that they expanded the role to two episodes instead of one. McShane was happy to oblige too.

His role was only for two episodes? So we're not going to see him again?

I think Kit will be let off the hook, or at least his name cleared at some point.
Future Bloodyface said his name was Threadsen to that woman as though it meant something. As though once she heard the name she would know who he is. If Kit never gets his name cleared in the public eye, the name Threadsen shoudn't mean a thing.

Yeah, I caught that too. Kit's name is going to be cleared, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was killed or turned into a manimal or was abducted by aliens or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom